Maybelline Fit Me Hydrate & Smooth Foundation Reviews
#23 in Foundation

January 19, 2018

Chantel Ross

I used a matte foundation before this and I thought that’s what I wanted but after trying this out I really enjoyed it. I feel it made my face look better and more natural. I also really love the smell it’s light and refreshing.

January 18, 2018

Way over-rated

I tried this because of all the YouTube reviews, the matte+poreless version was too drying so I thought this would work with my skin type but it did the same thing where it clings to my dry spots and makes me look like a cakey mess, plus the range of colors isn't very good, even the lightest shade was too dark

November 10, 2017

My Favourite Foundation

This gives my face the most natural finish. It looks like my skin has no makeup on and is just naturally perfect. The Matte version just didn't work for me, but this one is great for dry skin. I wish it had a pump, but that is the only downside. I apply it with either a makeup sponge or a Real Techniques brush and it works well with both. The packaging also looks like this product is way more expensive than it is.

October 16, 2017

easy to apply, lasts all day!

I love this foundation, it is easy to apply with a makeup sponge, and looks flawless! The foundation looks natural on my skin, and the color matches my skin tone perfectly (I have very fair skin so Ivory looks great on me) The foundation does not streak or fade and lasts all day so I highly recommend this foundation!

October 16, 2017

have purchased this again already

Right now this is my go to foundation. With my dry skin I really find a liquid foundation goes on better. While not full coverage that isn't what I look for in a foundation. It doesn't show pores nor set in lines.

September 26, 2017

Great drugstore foundation!

I have fairly dry skin and this has become my everyday foundation. I love how inexpensive the product is for the quality it provides. The product has also lasted me quite a long time!

September 18, 2017

Amazing foundation!

Hands down one of the best foundations I have used in a long time! Created a flawless look, with perfect skin. The formulation is creamy and could be blended to the skin easily. Full coverage, creating even toned skin for a flawless look.

August 31, 2017

I Like It!

I love it, It look like the skin, it is very lightweight, it has sheer to medium coverage and it hydrate and smooth my skin. One thing I dont like about this foundation is that it has an ingridients of paraben which is a chemical that is bad to your skin. If you want an affordable foundation I would recommend this foundation for you!

August 15, 2017

Maybelline Fit Me Hydrate & Smooth Foundation

The Maybelline Fit Me Hydrate & Smooth Foundation Is seriously comparable to a high end foundation found at Sephora! I am not kidding, It is medium coverage but can build to full coverage, it applies beautifully with any tool or even just your fingers for a flawless look that lasts all day. They have a great color selection and now have one geared for dry skin which I like to use in the winter months when my face is more dry.

Huge bonus? It usually under 10 dollars, you seriously cannot go wrong with the Maybelline Fit Me Hydrate & Smooth Foundation.

June 21, 2017

Bang for your Buck!

I love this foundation! I first tried the Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless foundation because it came so highly recommended, but did not like it. I then tried the Hydrate & Smooth one and loved it. It has light to medium coverage that is build-able. It's lightweight, and easy to blend. It doesn't have a harsh fragrance (in fact it didn't have any notable fragrance to speak of).
    I will definitely repurchase this product. The price is fantastic and holds up well against more expensive foundations I've tried. If you're worried about dewy-ness, just follow-up with a setting powder.
    One downside: it doesn't have a pump.