Maybelline Fit Me Hydrate & Smooth Foundation Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 730 in Foundation

June 21, 2017

Bang for your Buck!

I love this foundation! I first tried the Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless foundation because it came so highly recommended, but did not like it. I then tried the Hydrate & Smooth one and loved it. It has light to medium coverage that is build-able. It's lightweight, and easy to blend. It doesn't have a harsh fragrance (in fact it didn't have any notable fragrance to speak of).
    I will definitely repurchase this product. The price is fantastic and holds up well against more expensive foundations I've tried. If you're worried about dewy-ness, just follow-up with a setting powder.
    One downside: it doesn't have a pump.

June 07, 2017

Coverage and consistency is great and you can build on it, depending how much you want to cover. Gives a nice dewy finish, but it stays wet to the touch and wish it had a pump dispenser, otherwise, you end up pouring out more than you need. I say for the value and quality, I'd purchase again and do recommend it.

June 01, 2017

I have dry skin and often my foundation gets patchy on my cheeks by the end of the day, this was not the case with this one! Great medium to buildable coverage, was able to cover my vitiligo without needing concealer. Only qualm I have is the packaging, I prefer a pump instead of just a bottle neck since it's less messy and easier to control the amount that comes out.

May 29, 2017

This is a pretty good product, it's inexpensive and available at most drug stores and superstores. I use it for when I'm just doing a minimal amount of makeup. It has good coverage and doesn't dry out your face.

May 21, 2017

Normally I use the poreless version of this product, but I thought I would give this one a try. It still works, and is among my favourite drugstore foundations, but I found it was a bit too oily for my combination skin. Even if I powdered myself, a few hours later by forehead would be shiny. Perhaps for people with dry skin this would work better.

May 19, 2017

It's a great foundation specially for the dry skin because I have dry to combination skin it's perfect for me usually I use it in winters it's give you a very hydrated and healthy look

May 16, 2017

Ce fond de teint est vraiment parfait pour ma peau sèche. J'ai beaucoup de difficulté à me trouver un fond de teint qui n'assèche pas ma peau mais ce fond de teint est très bien et en plus, il couvre bien. Je le recommande.

May 02, 2017

I really like this foundation. It's my daily wear. My skin is combination with the dry parts always being super dry and flaky, and almost all foundations that I've tried sit on top of those dry patches no matter what moisturizer or primer I use under the foundation. I like this foundation because the product itself is moisturizing so it doesn't stick to the dry patches. It can get a bit oily on some other parts of my face but that's my face's fault and a bit of powder does the trick. My only complaint is it never seems to completely dry down so it transfers all day, I have to be careful not to touch my face too much or risk wiping it off in that area. Otherwise great product!

April 24, 2017

I have not tried the matte and poreless version yet, but this foundation works for me. At times I do see dry spots on my face, but thats likely just because of my skin conditions. The foundation is medium coverage and do require concealer for acne spots. I am my third bottle since my first purchase. Definitely satisfied with it.

April 22, 2017

One of my favourite drugstore foundations! Perfect if you have dry skin, you still get that dewy look without being a total grease ball. If you have oily skin, I would go for the matte and poreless. It's a medium buildable coverage foundation that looks super natural on the skin. I like this way better than my MAC foundation. And you cant beat the price, you can sometimes find it on sale foe 5.99!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath