Maybelline Fit Me Hydrate & Smooth Foundation Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 679 in Foundation

April 24, 2017

I have not tried the matte and poreless version yet, but this foundation works for me. At times I do see dry spots on my face, but thats likely just because of my skin conditions. The foundation is medium coverage and do require concealer for acne spots. I am my third bottle since my first purchase. Definitely satisfied with it.

April 22, 2017

One of my favourite drugstore foundations! Perfect if you have dry skin, you still get that dewy look without being a total grease ball. If you have oily skin, I would go for the matte and poreless. It's a medium buildable coverage foundation that looks super natural on the skin. I like this way better than my MAC foundation. And you cant beat the price, you can sometimes find it on sale foe 5.99!

April 17, 2017

this is an amazing product it works and feels high end great value always goes on sale they have a great shade range i dont find it overly drying on my skin and the coverage is amazing

April 14, 2017

I found this foundation on sale in one of the local drugstores. I have heard great reviews about it before and assumed that it will FIT ME. The first time I applied it, I was super happy. I thought it is such a great product for an even greater price (I only paid 5-6 CAD). After a couple of days of wearing it, my skin began breaking out in areas where it never did before. Pimples appeared on my cheeks and the only thing I could blame was the foundation. I loved the fact that the colour matched me so well (it was 110, porcelain), but I decided that I must stop using this foundation and sacrifice a bit more money in order to find a better product. Perhaps it was a coincidence and the breakout was not caused by the foundation, however, I do not want to risk using it again and I would not recommend it to others. If it costs so cheap, how can it be any good for our face?

P.s. I used Fit Me Hydrate and Smooth for Normal to Dry skin.

April 13, 2017

I loved the matte & poreless formula so decided to try this one as my skin is dry and this advertised as being hydrating and dewy. Sadly, this broke me out every time I used it, which was surprising because I have never had a reaction to maybelline products, and assuming that they were from the same line, I didn't think I would break out! Unfortunately this product is not for me and I will be going back to the matte and poreless.

April 13, 2017

MY GO TOO!!!!! I prefer the matte and poreless version of this but, I found that mixing the two has made for the BEST long lasting coverage.

I find it to be lightweight, it smells great, and for me it works pretty well for full coverage. I mix it with the matte fitme because my nose can get quite oily (I also wear glasses). So pairing the two, and a matte setting spray works like a dream.

This is a great foundation when you're working on a budget as it's always on sale somewhere (I typically go to walmart and price match, or shoppers when I want points and it's cheap there.)

I use the shade 335 (coconut) as I'm a darker complexion but considered brownskin, this is the foundation that matches from the neck upwards, as my face is lighter than my neck.

March 29, 2017

I have tried lots of foundations and concealers and i rarely found one that is as good. It wears its name well FIT ME and it does it matches skin tone its light and easy to apply. Comes in various shades and is easy to remove. Its light and does not block my pores, i have acne proned skin and i find its light texture is amazing. You can also buy for dry skin or oily skin i have tried both and they really make a difference on your skin type. I absolutely love it and all for a great price.

March 17, 2017

I used to love this foundation because it truly does provide great coverage and there are so, so many shades, but it's very oily in my opinion. Even if I use primer or no ltion, my skin is super oily. I just stopped buying it. Didn't break me out or anything, but my face was shiny.

January 06, 2017

For years I used the same foundation, until one day they discontinued it. They shall remain nameless...mainly because I'm so loving the Fit Me, I've forgotten who they were! Great coverage, smooth to apply, and lasts all day for me. The only problem that I have with is is finding my shade at particular retailers so I always buy two when it goes on sale. Did I mention the price is fantastic? Under 10 bucks and a bottle lasts me 2 months!

December 29, 2016

I gave this foundation a try after hearing good reviews and the price point is not bad either. This foundation is perfect for my dry skin. It did not make my dry patches cakey and visible. Although this foundation is more on the runny side, it applies on very smoothly. The one con is there should be a pump to dispense the foundation because you can easily spill it.