3.9/5
Maybelline Illegal Length Fiber Extensions Mascara Reviews
Ranked #67 in Mascara

Build lashes with 4MM of measurable extensions! Illegal Length Mascara's fiber extensions break every law of lengthening. Created with the longest fibers ever in a mascara, Illegal Length's patented sealing formula and Fiber-Fix Brush give your lashes a dramatically longer look. Available in washable and waterproof formula

June 26, 2017

One of my favorites

I absolutley love this Illegal Lengths Fiber Extentions mascara from Maybelline! For starters, this may be a small detail to some people, but I love that it is in a square tube because it doesn't roll off my counter top. The mascara itself is a great formula that doesn't crumble and gives me great volume.

June 26, 2017

Love this mascara !!!!

This mascara is amazing. It lengthens my eyelashes and other people have asked if i was wearing fake eyelashes. This is my go-to mascara and i love using it everyday. I feel naked without applying this mascara. It draws attention to my eyes. It is worth the money!

June 11, 2017

I always buy this mascara, it is smudge proof which is a plus since it won't run and give you racoon eyes in the rain. It give you nice long lashes and is very affordable. I buy nothing else!

1.7/5

March 07, 2017

so disappointed in this product ! it looks and feels like I don't even have mascara on. I like the mascara wand - its slim and straight but my lashes definitely don't look like they are illegal lengths.

October 06, 2016

I enjoy using this product. It separates my lashes pretty well and I like the thickness it gives my lashes as well. The price point is pretty reasonable as well
    Its easy to remove as well

October 05, 2016

This stuff works wonders on my lashes. It makes my lashes look so long and beautiful. A volumizing mascara can also be used on top, so your lashes won't look so flat. The waterproof formula can however be drying and the product itself dries up quicker than some other waterproof mascaras

August 17, 2016

This stuff is magical... Looks like false lashes. For real. Buy it. Don't waste money on Benefit's They're Real when this stuff will make your lashes look better for a fraction of the cost.

2.2/5

June 22, 2016

Not a fan. Difficult to apply smoothly. Seems to chunk up alot. Damaged my natural eyelashes. Dries out too quickly. Did not seem to make my lashes look good.

April 17, 2016

Love, Love, Love this mascara for length. The wand really works well with lashes to help lengthen them without making it look weird or flaky. It works well with other mascaras if you want to layer up, even then it never clumped on me or lost it's length. Definitely a go-to from the drugstore.

January 25, 2016

This is my go-to mascara for every occasion! I always come back to it, even after trying high-end luxury brand mascaras. Maybelline Illegal Length Fiber Extensions in Blackest Black takes the cake. The mascara is not too dry and not too wet it's just right. It doesn't flake and and it does what it says, it lengthens lashes beautifully. The fibres stick to your lashes and do not fall off as one might assume. I have sensitive eyes and this mascara does not sting my eyes at all. It also doesn't have a strong chemical scent like some other mascaras on the market do which is a HUGE bonus! The applicator brush is wire-bristle and super comfortable to use. I generally like mascaras with rubber/plastic brushes but this wire-bristle brush is absolutely perfect, doesn't poke your eyes and easy to use. I highly recommend it as I constantly have one extra tube of this mascara laying around as I love it so much and it never fails to deliver long black voluminous lashes.