Maybelline Intense XXL Volume Mascara Reviews
#57 in Mascara

Try this new double brush system with two steps of microfibers provides intense length and dramatic volume.Step 1: X-tender brush + ultra-creamy base coat make lashes up to 60% longer.Step 2: X-tra microfibers and carbon black pigment build intense colour + deliver up to 11x the volume.Clump-free, smudge-free, all-day wear.Allergy tested, opthalmologist tested, contact lens safe.

January 05, 2018

Love it

I don’t really have long eyelashes so it was so hard to find the right mascara, I was about to give up when I got this mascara. Talk about holy lashes, omg!!! My lashes never looked fuller, they were instantly longer and fuller and waterproof. I could not be happier, this mascara is my go to always

December 06, 2017

I recommend this mascara

I really like this mascara even with the first swiped it does wonders to yoyr lashes making them look fuller and longer. The brush is nice. The only thing is do not add to much or it will start to clump. I'm going to use this as my everyday mascara. I recommend you do too.

October 10, 2017

Belle age

Jador ce produit je prend seulement celui la il fais des cils parfais il es extraordinaire
    Avant je prenais d'autre mascara les yeux n'arrettais jamais de me piquer chauffer ect mais depuis que je prend mayvelline ca ne fais plus ca merci

October 02, 2017

It does its job

I use this mascara when I want super thick dramatic lashes. It adds length for sure when step 1 is used, and having both layers on creates great thickness, but step 2 can also be used on its own for a good effect. I find that it does clump however. For best results, wait about a minute for step 1 to dry a little before applying step 2.

May 30, 2017

This product is my go-to product on the go. Whenever i go out somewhere, i always apply this. It adds so much volume to my lashes that its crazy! I love it.

2.7/5

May 26, 2017

Je trouve qui est pas pire ... honetement il laisse les cils epai avec des grumeau mais comme jaime en metrre epais cest normal pour le prix il est pas mega genial

May 11, 2017

I have thinning small lashes but not when I use this Mascara. I have many times been told how fresh I look after working 12 hours nights but only when I wear my intense Mascara.

April 14, 2017

Excellent produit ! Ne coule pas, fait de l'excellent travail au niveau de la finition ! Je l'utilise régulièrement dans la vie de tous les jours, autant que lors de mes compétition de cheerleading. Il tiens très bien et fait un très bel effet ! Je l'adore !

April 13, 2017

Jamais mon regard n'a été aussi profond. Ce mascara approfondit le regard en ajoutant beaucoup de volume à vos cils. Wow, je l'ai trouvé génial dès la première utilisation.

April 13, 2017

You came to the right spot if your looking to get long luscious lashes full of volume I would recommend black to anyone who wants it really noticebale.