Maybelline Mega Plush Volum' Express Mascara Reviews
Ranked #34 in Mascara

August 11, 2017

I love this mascara! ♡Hands down my favourite!

This mascara goes on so smooth. It is perfect for the everday look or a night on the town. I use it every day. It is the best mascara that I have found. Love love love ♡♡♡

June 20, 2017

A makeup bag must

One of my favorite mascaras! Applies smoothly to the lashes without leaving clumps. Adds extra volume to my lashes that otherwise would not exists without this product. Easily removable when the party is over.

2.2/5

May 19, 2017

I cannot wait to finish this mascara. I hate the bendy wand, I feel like it makes the application less precise. It also doesn't really do much for my lashes. If someone was looking for something natural looking this might be a good route to go.

May 03, 2017

The wand on this mascara is super unique. It bends and actually makes it easier to apply mascara evenly and without clumps. It makes you have full thick lashes that look amazing for everyday.

April 04, 2017

Hands down one of the best brush designs on the market! Love how easy it is to get the right angle for my lashes. Amazing coverage and wear this is one of the few I rely on.

January 25, 2017

Wonderful mascara. Makes your lashes long with volume it gives you a more natural look and it doesnt make your lashes clumpy at all. Price is unreal cheap and it keeps your lashes curled !

January 25, 2017

The packaging is SUPER cute. I also love the mascara wand this comes with. It's so full and fluffy, it coats all my lashes and definitely gives me volume and even added lift, so my eyelashes look almost fake! I'm also very satisfied with the pigment!

January 25, 2017

This mascara makes me eyelashes look HUGE! I usually get compliments when I wear it... only downside is that it's incredibly hard to get off - even using waterproof makeup remover! If I think I've gotten most of it off, I still wake up in the morning with leftover smudges under my eyes. Because of this I don't wear it too often. I save it for special occasions when I really want my eyelashes to look great and keep in mind how annoying it will be to get it all off!

2.7/5

January 25, 2017

I used to love this product, I though I would try it out again since its been a long time. Its mediocre, I find the brush is not the best shape and size, it is too big as well as being very round which makes application pretty difficult. I would recommend lash sensation over this, easily!

2.3/5

January 17, 2017

I did not like this one. I didn't like the brush and I also didn't like the formula. Although I got the darkest colour I found the brush difficult to use and didn't do much for my lashes. I also found the formula slightly flaky. I will not repurchase. Maybelline makes great mascaras...this was not one of them.