Maybelline New York Brow Drama Pro Eye Makeup Palette, Blonde

Maybelline New York Brow Drama Pro Eye Makeup Palette, Blonde Reviews

Ranked #122 out of 304 in Eyebrow Care

April 14, 2017

This pro make up really does the job. It's light and feel like I'm not even wearing make up at all . This come naturally in my shade . I would say it is affordable to most people and I love that it's made by the name we can trust. For myself and all my sisters we choose this over all other brands we just love how easy it is to apply. Long lasting wear all day long, with a stunning effect. So go out and try this for yourself you won't be dissapointed.

January 23, 2017

This is a pretty decent brow kit for the price. While I use the wax and powder often, I am not a fan of the highlighter, it comes off way too bright on my skin. Overall, decent brow kit for beginners.

August 11, 2016

I love this product! It keeps my sparse brows looking groomed yet full without being overdone. I like how the palette provides a wax, a powder, and a highlighter. It is a bit steep considering it's a drug store product but it was worth picking up.

February 03, 2016

This product is great! Its soft, good for filling in eyebrows, and a great color. I like the powder much better than a pencil, and the brushes are great.