Maybelline New York Brow Precise Perfecting Highlighter Reviews

Brow Precise® Perfecting Highlighter shapes and accentuates brows with creamy highlighter and angled tip applicator to deliver shaped and highlighted brows in a few strokes. Available in Light shade.

Le Brow Precise® rehausseur perfecteur de Maybelline sculpte et accentue les sourcils pour un look parfaitement impec.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca

July 29, 2019

Fast and easy use.

Works best as intended, outlining and highlighting brows. Blends nicely even though it feels a little thick going on. Helps clean up any brow pencil mistakes or eye shadow boo-boo's. Will definitely use it again.

June 25, 2017

Love this!

This is awesome! It highlights the under part of the brows so well and blends excellent with eyeshadow. The price is awesome and I won't have to spend more on higher brands.

June 25, 2017

Good eyebrow highlighter

As the name suggest, its great for highlighting the brows. Don't expect coverage from this as its not a face highlighter or concealer. Its perfect to carve those brows so they stand highlighted. \i would apply a little as thick layer can be hard to blend. Also helps to clean up any eye shadow fallouts.

June 23, 2017

I would buy this product again

Prefect brow pencil to highlight and emphasize the brow bone and eyebrow. I would but it again as I got it as part of the review club this time. Loved it!

Easy to use

Maybelline Brow PrecisePerfecting Highlighter is easy to use. I have to admit I had to ask my daughter how to properly apply the highlighter but once I learned the technique it was great. # gotitforfree. Thanks Chick Advisor

Not bad

Recently i got Maybelline Browpresice highlighter (300 light) for free from Chickadvisor. As for me, it works good, with a cremy texture and easy to blend it. I would say it looks more silky then matte on my skin. It's great for combination skin. Very easy to apply with angled tip applicator and stays for the whole day.

Super expérience

Je suis très heureuse d'avoir pu tester ce produit. Je me maquille tout les jours le cache cerne est vraiment extra conviens parfaitement à mon teint et résiste au chaude journée de Montréal !

Love it

I really love how it highlighted my brow. I was never much one for brow makeup, but I do a simple comb through and shaping. This takes that simple routine and makes it look better and more defined. Love it!

June 19, 2017

Good product!

Jai beaucoup aimé ce produit je m'en sert aussi comme cache-cernes et je le trouve tres efficace! Il fait aussi de bel effet de lumieres! A utiliser pour faire des beaux yeux!

June 19, 2017

Amazing results

It's really an amazing product , it's the product that I was looking for from a long time , it gives my brows the shape that I want and a sharp look , and makes my brows look smooth and in one shape , I loved it #lovedit#gotitfree#maybeline