Maybelline New York Facestudio Master Strobing Liquid Illuminating Highlighter Reviews

Facestudio® Master Strobing Liquid™ Illuminating Highlighter adds radiance and dimension to the face for the ultimate glow in a micro-pearl liquid formula for all-over highlighting! Strobe to add glow and to create the look of skin that appears radiant as if lit from within. Available in Light, Medium, and Deep skin tones.

Le Surligneur Illuminateur Facestudio® Master Strobing Liquid™ ajoute de la brillance et de la dimension au visage pour un éclat optimal dans une formule liquide à microperles pour illuminer tout le visage! Osez l'effet "strobing" pour ajouter de l'éclat ou pour obtenir une peau d'apparence radieuse comme si elle était éclairée de l'intérieur.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

January 12, 2019

Amazing❤️❤️❤️

This is amazing it looks great on or under your foundation you do have to be carful when putting it on top of you foundation because it only happened once but it can discern your foundation if you just try to slap it on

2.7/5

October 23, 2018

Not for my skin type!

Even though this highlight looked amazing on my friends, becusse my skin colour is slightly darker than them, it doesn’t suit me as much.. I also feel as if it comes up really cakey and it’s a lot harder to blend!

2.7/5

February 14, 2018

Did not work for me

A friend of mine purchased this, and it looked great on her! I purchased a shade lighter than hers, and was not very impressed.
    This does not apply nicely on my skin. It goes on thick and dry. I have tried on bare skin, as well as over/under foundation.
    I’m not sure if a warmer more golden shade would look nicer..
    I mean for the cost, it’s definitely worth a try!

1.2/5

October 03, 2017

Ick

I tried the stick and LOVED IT. This stuff, on the other hand, barely highlights. It's wattery, goes on more like a cheap moisterizer and barely does anything.

Not a fan.

3.2/5

September 20, 2017

Pretty

My sister bought me this as a birthday present , I really love the color pigments in this and the highlighter. , it's just harder to put on skin when it's a wet product

2.0/5

July 18, 2017

Too much shimmer for me.

I love the highlighted look, especially in summer. But this is just too shimmery for me. I prefer a highlight that is just that..a highlight..not an explosion of glitter on my face.

Very disappointed to have spent my money on this as i did have high hopes for it.

July 07, 2017

fresh new way to hightlight

i got this as a test-out from chickadvisor. i was not let down by it. the formula was creamy and it applied smoothly. i thought that because this was a liquid it would've been too sparkly, but it happened to be the right amount of shine...

July 04, 2017

For special occasions

While this worked exactly as the name says, I think this highlighter is going to find the majority of users among people much younger than me. I will admit, if I had this 20 years ago I would have used it very often, perfect for working in the bar business, or those out for a fun night.

June 25, 2017

I loved this highlighter!

I never really used a highlighter on a regular basis but after trying this product I have realized that I need to! It has totally enhanced my look! My face looks awesome and my skin is left with a wonderful glow. It is something I will buy again and would recommend. I got this product free for testing purposes! #gotitfree

June 25, 2017

Nice Illuminator

I have always used a powder illuminator/highlighter and wasn't exactly sure how to work with this as I did not have the right brush. I eventually just dabbed on and blended in with my fingertips. Initially I used too much so had to wipe off and try again. It applies easily and gives a nice subtle glow when you don't over apply.