3.4/5
#281 in Mascara

2.2/5

July 11, 2018

Very Bad Mascara Brush

I love the normal lash sensational mascara by Maybelline so I thought I'd try the new "curvitude" one this time. NOT A FAN. The brush was cheap and bent when applying the mascara. From the sample in the store, it looked like only the bristle of the brush was curved, but when I opened my actual product, the whole brush wand was twisted. Not very practical for me. I will not be buying this product again.

2.0/5

March 27, 2018

Disappointing

I normally love anything in the lash sensational line but the curvitude was just bad.
    The brush is my top complaint, it's small and flimsy. The second time I used the mascara the brush must have folded in half inside the tube..but it was completely useless. I tried to straighten it out a bit but no luck.
    The formula clumps and I don't notice any real curl action.
    Definitely a miss product in my books,

2.0/5

November 17, 2017

Lash sensational curvitude

I received this product for free in exchange for my review. I didn’t see any difference with my short lashes. My lashes were straight, instead of curled when I apply the mascara. Throughout the day, the mascara disappeared on my lashes. There were a bit of smudging at the end of the day, but for the price, it’s an ok mascara. Price is ok.

October 17, 2017

Love it!!!

I have found great success with this line of mascara. I really like the new brush. I can get extremely close to my eyelids without smudging! Not clumpy!!

October 06, 2017

Great for a drug store mascara

Great! this is the second maybelline mascara I've been able to try in the last month and they are wonderful! I like how skinny this brush is so I can get right into the corners of my eyes. Great product for a drug store style mascara. I was lucky enough to try this mascara for free because I'd totally buy it again

October 05, 2017

Disapointed

I was a big fan of the original Lash sensational mascara by Maybelline, but this one is really disapointing to me. I guess the brush is the main reason why I don't like it. It is too small in my opinion and this makes it harder to apply mascara without smudging it on the eyelids.

September 27, 2017

I would definitely use this product again!

This mascara really does "curve" your lashes, you get the results of a eyelash curler except you aren't using one! I love love lovee this mascara, I definitely will purchase it again.

August 30, 2017

Nice curling effect, not enough volume

love mascara that gives my lashes va-voom.

This mascara gives it some voom without the va - it definitely lifts my lashes into a nice noticeable curl, however, doesn't give it the full volume that I prefer. For the office it's great, but doesn't have that wow factor I need on a date with my Husband or going out with the girls.

The brush doesn't clump, and is easy to grip, thus minimal user error on my clumsy end.

I opted for the Very Black, which helps make my lashes pop a bit more than normal black tends to.

I do find that if I wipe my eyes or am working out, it does tend to smear a bit on my face, so be aware of this - especially when trying to make an impression!