3.6/5
Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Curvitude Washable Mascara Reviews
#240 in Mascara

August 29, 2018

BEST mascara

Buying mascara's is always hard especially when you're not sure how its going to end up looking. I've been searching for the right mascara for years, until I came across Maybelline's Lash Sensation which is literally sensational! Since then it has always been my go-to brand for mascara's. The wand ensures your lashes have the most highest lift and really does maximize the length of your lashes leaving them to look like falsies! Completely recommend, seeing as i have been using this product for literally 2 years now!

2.2/5

July 11, 2018

Very Bad Mascara Brush

I love the normal lash sensational mascara by Maybelline so I thought I'd try the new "curvitude" one this time. NOT A FAN. The brush was cheap and bent when applying the mascara. From the sample in the store, it looked like only the bristle of the brush was curved, but when I opened my actual product, the whole brush wand was twisted. Not very practical for me. I will not be buying this product again.

2.0/5

March 27, 2018

Disappointing

I normally love anything in the lash sensational line but the curvitude was just bad.
    The brush is my top complaint, it's small and flimsy. The second time I used the mascara the brush must have folded in half inside the tube..but it was completely useless. I tried to straighten it out a bit but no luck.
    The formula clumps and I don't notice any real curl action.
    Definitely a miss product in my books,

2.0/5

November 17, 2017

Lash sensational curvitude

I received this product for free in exchange for my review. I didn’t see any difference with my short lashes. My lashes were straight, instead of curled when I apply the mascara. Throughout the day, the mascara disappeared on my lashes. There were a bit of smudging at the end of the day, but for the price, it’s an ok mascara. Price is ok.

October 17, 2017

Love it!!!

I have found great success with this line of mascara. I really like the new brush. I can get extremely close to my eyelids without smudging! Not clumpy!!

October 06, 2017

Great for a drug store mascara

Great! this is the second maybelline mascara I've been able to try in the last month and they are wonderful! I like how skinny this brush is so I can get right into the corners of my eyes. Great product for a drug store style mascara. I was lucky enough to try this mascara for free because I'd totally buy it again

October 05, 2017

Disapointed

I was a big fan of the original Lash sensational mascara by Maybelline, but this one is really disapointing to me. I guess the brush is the main reason why I don't like it. It is too small in my opinion and this makes it harder to apply mascara without smudging it on the eyelids.

September 27, 2017

I would definitely use this product again!

This mascara really does "curve" your lashes, you get the results of a eyelash curler except you aren't using one! I love love lovee this mascara, I definitely will purchase it again.

August 30, 2017

Nice curling effect, not enough volume

love mascara that gives my lashes va-voom.

This mascara gives it some voom without the va - it definitely lifts my lashes into a nice noticeable curl, however, doesn't give it the full volume that I prefer. For the office it's great, but doesn't have that wow factor I need on a date with my Husband or going out with the girls.

The brush doesn't clump, and is easy to grip, thus minimal user error on my clumsy end.

I opted for the Very Black, which helps make my lashes pop a bit more than normal black tends to.

I do find that if I wipe my eyes or am working out, it does tend to smear a bit on my face, so be aware of this - especially when trying to make an impression!