Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Luscious Full Fan Effect Reviews
#72 in Mascara

October 16, 2017

Very nice

Very nice lashes come out of this bottle I loved wearing it make sure you don’t touch the lashes to your skin before it dries though I learned to keep my eyes closed for 30 seconds after applying

October 10, 2017

My fav mascara

This product is absolutely one of my favs! You can't beat the quality for the price that you pay. It is really easy to apply and makes your lashes look fuller and longer. I would definitely purchase over and over again. I was able to try this product for free thanks to Influenster!

September 27, 2017

This Mascara is amazing!

It does what it promises, it does fan out your lashes , I found it gave me a soft natural look. For more intense lashes I added 2 coats. Love it! It made my lashes longer and darker. I fell asleep wearing it and it never smudged! I'll definitely buy again in the future.

September 07, 2017

so glad i tried this

My favourite mascara! It's such a good price and it provides so much volume and length. Way better than much higher end expensive products! Will continue to buy forever.

June 30, 2017

Fell in love.

When I got this mascara I actually bought it because the wand intrigued me. When I first started to use this mascara it was tricky to find the right way to use thale wand to my liking. After I got the hang of it I fell in love. It really does give your lashes a fan effect. It's a super black formula that is hard to come off. Regular makeup wipes don't work so I suggest using a micellar water. I can't even imagine why you'd need a waterproof version.

April 23, 2017

I like that it goes on very well. Doesn't clunk up my lashes but rather separates them. Thank goodness that the mascara it self isn't clumpy on the wand. I really like this mascara. It's definitely in my top 5 best mascara.

January 06, 2017

I'm always buying and trying new mascaras because I find they all start out working great and then a week after opening them they start drying out. I actually still really like this mascara. the brush is like a plastic comb instead of a bristle brush which I really like. it applies really well and lasts too. highly recommend!

October 31, 2016

J'ai testé ce mascara et j'ai bien aimé. Allonge les cils et donne du volume à mes cils. Facile d'application avec la brosse. Je recommande certainement.

October 31, 2016

I really like this mascara too because it goes on really nice. The curved wand with its rubberlike bristles allowit to go on thicker and it is just the right shape to sweep over all the lashes in one swipe. You don't need to keep applying over and over again to make sure you get every lash. This is another one that lasts long even though it is not waterproof. I really like the look it gives me. I am very happy with my purchase.

September 06, 2016

I love this product, as it gives me full lash volume! For those sensational luscious moments ;) I would most definitely buy it again, and recommend it to every one!