Maybelline New York The Colossal Big Shot Mascara Reviews
#14 in Mascara

Unleash girl boss lashes with Colossal Big Shot, for fully loaded volume in one coat. The Big Shot brush features unique, wavy bristles that cradle lashes, while the collagen formula delivers bold volume. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers.

Créez des cils qui ont l'ambition avec le mascara Colossal Big Shot pour une dose complète de volume en une seule couche. Les soies ondulées uniques de la brosse Big Shot enrobent les cils alors que la formule au collagène procure un volume audacieux. Testé sous contrôle ophtalmologique. Convient au port de lentilles cornéennes.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca

October 17, 2017

BEST MASCARA ON THE MARKET!!

Okay so where do I begin... I have been using this since the day it launched... I have probably went through 6 tubes of it because that’s how amazing it is. It does everything you need lengthens and volumizes your lashes leaving them looking flawless all day. Best mascara in the world. Would reccomend to ANYONE.

2.8/5

October 11, 2017

I tried but ...

This mascara just didn't do anything for my lashes. I have decent volume in my lashes and this mascara made them look sparse and spider leggy. There is much cheaper mascaras (ea. Essence,rimmel..) that are way better than this one.

3.2/5

September 26, 2017

I was disappointed

I tried this product, but didn't really like it very much, I was sent a free sample, I guess I'm disappointed and use to my other usual favourite mascara.

September 22, 2017

Great mascara

Lovely product, I dont tend to stick with just one mascara, I more or less buy what I can get my hands on. This served me well lol, no clumps and it definitely made my eyes pop. Will buy again once I can find it at my local beauty supply store.

September 22, 2017

My favorite mascara of all time

It has been a few months that I have used this mascara and I love it so much. Makes my lashes feel and look their best. Gives so much volume and lenght just what I need. I use it everyday and I have even recommended it to my aunts, they fell in love too.

September 14, 2017

One of my favorites!

This is one of my go-to mascaras that I use on a daily basis. I use the non-waterproof one. It curls my lashes very nicely and makes them super long. I find that no false lashes are needed with this mascara. But is optional. I have had no bad experiences with mascara thus far. I have been using it since it was released in Canada.

July 31, 2017

Best drugstore mascara I've tried in 10 years!

I love this mascara! Since I was a teenager 10 years ago I've been trying drugstore mascaras religiously. I never really liked high end mascaras, and didn't like the cost. So I've always tried and liked drugstore ones. Well this mascara completely changed the game for me, as I had never tried a drugstore mascara quite as good as this one. The wand is a medium size and tappers down near the end. I have small eyes so I have always preferred a smaller mascara wand, and this one fits perfect. It always me to get into the small areas of my eyes, that would usually get all the excess mascara on them with other wands. The color is very black which is good, and the formula is light enough that it doesn't weigh down my curled lashes. I've never had a problem with this mascara flaking off or leaving me with raccoon eyes by the end of the day. And it is long lasting as well.

July 18, 2017

J'aime

De tout mes mascara c'est celui que j'utilise le plus, pour ne pas dire toujours en faite je l'adore il rend les cil d'un noir très prononcer et recourbe super bien les cils

July 14, 2017

Doesn't live up to the name

Not very impressed with this mascara. I mean, it's alright, but for what it advertises it does, it definitely does not live up to it. In terms of lash length, it's pretty typical and doesn't actually add much more volume to your lashes compared to other mascaras for the same price. I've tried other Maybelline mascaras before and they are all pretty similar. They get the job done, but don't give you amazing lashes like it says it does/

July 14, 2017

I expected more

I really wanted to love it but this mascara left me indifferent. Not something I will rave about. For quality and price, it was a good buy but I don't think I will purchase it again. I do recommend it to try. It could be someone else's fave but i felt it made my lashes clumpy.