Maybelline New York The Colossal Big Shot Mascara Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 942 in Mascara

Unleash girl boss lashes with Colossal Big Shot, for fully loaded volume in one coat. The Big Shot brush features unique, wavy bristles that cradle lashes, while the collagen formula delivers bold volume. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers.

Créez des cils qui ont l'ambition avec le mascara Colossal Big Shot pour une dose complète de volume en une seule couche. Les soies ondulées uniques de la brosse Big Shot enrobent les cils alors que la formule au collagène procure un volume audacieux. Testé sous contrôle ophtalmologique. Convient au port de lentilles cornéennes.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca

July 31, 2017

Best drugstore mascara I've tried in 10 years!

I love this mascara! Since I was a teenager 10 years ago I've been trying drugstore mascaras religiously. I never really liked high end mascaras, and didn't like the cost. So I've always tried and liked drugstore ones. Well this mascara completely changed the game for me, as I had never tried a drugstore mascara quite as good as this one. The wand is a medium size and tappers down near the end. I have small eyes so I have always preferred a smaller mascara wand, and this one fits perfect. It always me to get into the small areas of my eyes, that would usually get all the excess mascara on them with other wands. The color is very black which is good, and the formula is light enough that it doesn't weigh down my curled lashes. I've never had a problem with this mascara flaking off or leaving me with raccoon eyes by the end of the day. And it is long lasting as well.

July 18, 2017

J'aime

De tout mes mascara c'est celui que j'utilise le plus, pour ne pas dire toujours en faite je l'adore il rend les cil d'un noir très prononcer et recourbe super bien les cils

July 14, 2017

Doesn't live up to the name

Not very impressed with this mascara. I mean, it's alright, but for what it advertises it does, it definitely does not live up to it. In terms of lash length, it's pretty typical and doesn't actually add much more volume to your lashes compared to other mascaras for the same price. I've tried other Maybelline mascaras before and they are all pretty similar. They get the job done, but don't give you amazing lashes like it says it does/

July 14, 2017

I expected more

I really wanted to love it but this mascara left me indifferent. Not something I will rave about. For quality and price, it was a good buy but I don't think I will purchase it again. I do recommend it to try. It could be someone else's fave but i felt it made my lashes clumpy.

July 07, 2017

would buy this after trying it.

got this free from chickadvisor.com, i thought it would be like most of the
    mascaras i've tried that clump my lashes together but it was actually extremely good. It not only delivered what
    it promised but exceeded it, i got volume and length, and my lashes are already naturally long so that was a super plus. the packaging is also very appealing and for these reasons i will buy it again.

July 07, 2017

my lashes rock!

OH MY GOODNESS I love how this mascara goes on soo smooth.. my lashes have never stood out sooo nicely...
    I'm definilty a fan and intend to keep this product in my make up bag...
    I love how I don't see a lot of smudge either under my ees after wearing all day!

July 06, 2017

Easy Voluminous Lashes

I love this mascara, it's super black, and easy to apply. It's buildable and doesn't clump when you try and layer it. Also, even though it isn't waterproof it stays in place all day long. This is a great everyday mascara if you're looking to add some volume to your lashes!

June 26, 2017

Not bad

Decent mascara for the price point it is in. Pretty packaging. Goes on smoothly and doesnt flake into my eyes. Not to shabby for a lower priced mascara.

June 25, 2017

VOLUME

Best drugstore mascara I have tried. At first I wasn't loving it but it has definetly grew on me. It gives such great volume without massive clumps and it also curls and lengthens the eyelashes. This is a great dupe for the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara for people who aren't trying to spend a ton of money on a mascara

June 25, 2017

Love Love Love!

It does everything I want a mascara to do. It adds volume, seperate sand lengthens without leaving a clumpy look. It does not smudge under your eyes by mid day and washes off easily. The applicator is the perfect size and works amazing. Love this mascara and will definitely purchase again.