Maybelline New York The Colossal Big Shot Mascara Reviews
#14 in Mascara

Unleash girl boss lashes with Colossal Big Shot, for fully loaded volume in one coat. The Big Shot brush features unique, wavy bristles that cradle lashes, while the collagen formula delivers bold volume. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers.

Créez des cils qui ont l'ambition avec le mascara Colossal Big Shot pour une dose complète de volume en une seule couche. Les soies ondulées uniques de la brosse Big Shot enrobent les cils alors que la formule au collagène procure un volume audacieux. Testé sous contrôle ophtalmologique. Convient au port de lentilles cornéennes.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca

April 04, 2018

WoW

Je l’ai essayer tout de suite en sortant.

Il me fait tellement de beau cils.

Pas besoin de mette trois couche pour avoir des résultats.

Toujours disponible même en version waterproof.

Il donne à la fois de la longueur, volume et recourb bien les cils. J’ai même pas besoin d’utiliser le recourb cil

March 15, 2018

big shot for big lashes

Madeline Big Shot mascara really delivers on quality while not breaking your bank account. Love the brush and keeps mascara from clumping. Gives my lashes a wake up call and opens and defines my lashes. I would definitely buy it again and really recommend it to my friends.

March 12, 2018

Mascara

I wear mascara on a daily basis and loved how easy this product was to use. It lasts all day and is easy to wash off at the end of the day. Left my eyelashes looking fuller and darker. I’ve tried a lot of different brands and this is one of the best I have used so far.

1.2/5

February 19, 2018

Worst product ever

Usually I don’t ever have any complaints about mascara but this is the worst product I’ve ever used. The wand is horrible to hard to use the applicator is too big. The formula is watery and 15 minutes after applying it’s all over your eye lids and under your eyes. And after an hour you look like a raccoon lol. Please don’t waste your time or money on this two thumbs down.

January 31, 2018

Big lashes

This is the mascara I wore on my wedding day. I was totally satisfied it worked well with my lashes as they are already fairly full and long. Lasted all night!

January 19, 2018

Big bang for your buck!!

This is a great mascara. I would compare it to a high end mascara that I use to buy. Multiple coats are needed but your lashes are not clumpy. They are defined, voluminous, and longer. My fav for sure!!

2.7/5

January 19, 2018

Not a great mascara

As soon as I opened the mascara I did not like it.. the want looked horrible and looked like it was old and used up. I do not like the way it goes on the lashes and made my eyes itchy.

I like it

It is the perfect mascara for daily use. I use it on daily basis. So I definitely recommend this. Also if you really voluminous eyelashes that try this out.

Lengthens and adds volume

I have dabbled with many different mascaras including those that cost nearly three times as much as this one and I find this one to be very effective. The mascara works well, does not flake off throughout the day and goes on smoothly without clumping.

January 15, 2018

Love this makeup! Makes my eye lashes awesome and long! Would definitely recommend this for women who want to have long lashes :) also it’s easy to wash off