Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Mascara Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 890 in Mascara

Explosive Volume in Rocket Time! 8X Bigger, Smoother. Now, the most explosive, beautiful lashes ever! Our patented supersonic brush with micro bristles loads on big, sleek volume instantly. Our fast-glide formula keeps lashes smooth. Zero clumps guaranteed! More info here.

April 15, 2017

I love this mascara! This is a total 100% dupe for the Makeup Forever Excessive Lash mascara! It makes my eyelashes look so long a full, without clumping or drying off and flaking off. The short bristles on the wand also make it amazing for your bottom lashes. Highly recommend this one! I'm in love.

March 28, 2017

I have been using this mascara for years. It's a product I use every single day and I will continue to use. I often receive lots of comments about how long it makes my eyelashes look. It also separates my eyelashes well. Although, sometimes if I want to make my eyelashes to look fuller, I have to apply another mascara on top.

The price is comparable to other similar brands. I can usually buy it on sale for around $4.99. Some places I have seen it sold for almost $12.00, so it's definitely a product you want to buy when on sale.

The only downfall to this product is it doesn't seem to last longer than 2.5/3 weeks for me. After that it gets very dry.

March 22, 2017

I will not be able to say enough great things about this product. I use it all the time. I find that it makes my lashes look full and amazing. This is a must have in my house.

February 24, 2017

It was very good for my eyelash it did it work and it keept them looking good. The price too is very good and you can find it in many stores .I recommend this product.

February 17, 2017

By Fat the best of the maybelline bunch for me. I used to always use the falsies but the brushes had the little bend in them that i did not like and once this one came out i used it and had to keep buying them and when theyre only about $5 it is so inexpensive to replace when youre supposed to. If you like the plastic wands that are sturdy like i do then this one is really good and i find that it spreads out my lashes good and makes them look much longer. i used to use falsies for the fullness and then stiletto with it to make my lashes longer but i find i only need to rocket now and when they are on sale i stock up. i do still try to try out all the maybelline mascaras when they come out but i still go back to this one in blackest black .

February 09, 2017

They is by FAR the BEST Mascara I have EVER put on my eye lashes!!!!! I have tried over 100 different kinds of mascaras and this by far beats all of them by a mile. I only need too put a couple coats on my lashes and they immediately lengthen them!!! I also have very thin looking eyelashes and when I use this the volume is 10x!!! They have many different types of shades of these brand, Blackest Black is what I normally buy. Its so vibrant and I get tons of compliments on how nice my eyelashes always look. I also like when my eyelashes touches my skin it does not make a mess of my skin. It dries very nicely on the eye lashes.

You can buy this at Walmart or Superstore for under 6$ such a fantastic price and will lasts me 4 months with everyday use. I will recommend this product too anyone if they are looking for long dramatic eyelashes!

February 09, 2017

I love this mascara so much. It separates the eyelashes so well. It lengthens and leaves no lumps. Really not expensive. I recommend it. I always go back to it.

February 09, 2017

While I loved the look of this mascara, the constant smudging on my brow bone was a deal breaker for me. Perhaps the waterproof version may be worth a try.

Pros:
    - Quickly builds to a very voluminous lash
    - Coats the lash perfectly
    - Long lasting formula

Cons:
    - Smudged enough for others to comment
    - Very difficult to remove

February 05, 2017

This is one mascara I always come back to. I have very straight, short lashes and this is one of the only mascaras that holds a curl in my lashes all day. It also gives a nice amount of volume without making my lashes look spidery! The price is also awesome!

January 16, 2017

I love this mascara, it makes my lashes long and full. I sometimes also use it with another mascara for much longer lashes but this is my go to mascara!