Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Mascara Reviews
#14 in Mascara

Explosive Volume in Rocket Time! 8X Bigger, Smoother. Now, the most explosive, beautiful lashes ever! Our patented supersonic brush with micro bristles loads on big, sleek volume instantly. Our fast-glide formula keeps lashes smooth. Zero clumps guaranteed! More info here.

April 19, 2020

Great Drugstore Mascara

This is by far, my favourite mascara. I have been buying Volum express for several years, I think this is the most comparable to luxury brand mascaras. The brush separates and elongates lashes and the formula does not clump.
    I have been pleasantly surprised by several Maybeline mascaras, but this one is definitely my favourite.

January 28, 2020

Not a bad mascara

The packaging is cute and it's small enough that it's easy to travel with. I do find product builds up on the brush so you osmetimes have to wipe it down for its not too much going on at once. Helps to space lashes apart and lift

January 05, 2020

Decent

Pretty decent mascara :) and for a great price too. I have used some more expensive ones but I actually really like this one a lot! Adds a lot of volume!

October 22, 2019

Love this mascara!

With age comes fewer eyelashes, lucky me! But this mascara works great for adding thickness and volume to my lashes. I buy blackest black and love the effect, even for everyday wear.

2.2/5

July 26, 2019

Spidery Lashes

I tried to use this mascara multiple times, in different ways, and I can't seem to make it work. It's a pretty wet formula, and ends up clumping my lashes together. The result is spidery lashes, which isn't what I'm interested in. It also didn't help to use less, because then it didn't do anything for my lashes.

It may be better suited for those into natural looking lashes.

April 07, 2019

Maybelline

My fav! Keeps my lashes perfectly curled and does not clump. I apply 2-3 coats and it does not flake off. The price is unbeatable for the value. A must have!

March 26, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

I recommend

Great mascara. I have natural long lashes, so I get this one just to make them look thicker, and it works great. I put 2 coats, but that is just my preference.

March 26, 2019

Would buy this product again.

I received this mascara in my Christmas stocking, not my usual mascara. Pleasantly surprised. It goes on really well,doesn’t clump. Can even apply just one coat!

March 10, 2019

One of the best

I tried so many different brands and mascaras but maybelline brand barely disappoints. So also this mascara doesn’t. For the price and affect is amazing.

July 21, 2018

A-mazing!

I Loved it! This is not my usual brand, but I was pleasantly surprised. Thick, black lashes in only 2 coats! This will definitely be my go to brand now!