Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Mascara Reviews
#14 in Mascara

Explosive Volume in Rocket Time! 8X Bigger, Smoother. Now, the most explosive, beautiful lashes ever! Our patented supersonic brush with micro bristles loads on big, sleek volume instantly. Our fast-glide formula keeps lashes smooth. Zero clumps guaranteed! More info here.

January 12, 2018

Most lengthening mascara I've yet too find

I have short stubby eyelashes (that recently suffered a traumatic event regarding a hungry eyelash curler). I tried to cover up the damage done as much as possible with black eyeliner , tight lining and every mascara at my local drugstore. Nothing worked! I noticed that the rocket mascara was in multiple beauty tutorials and was only about $8.00 at the time of my purchase and so I gave it a try. Without any eyelash prep or curling it gave my lashes a dramatic curl and lengthening treatment to the point where no one could even notice what happened to my lashes. It's been my favorite mascara ever since.

September 28, 2017

Je rachèterais!

J'aime bien ce mascara, il n'est pas très coûteux, la formule est bonne. La seule chose que j'aime moins c'est l'applicateur, mais c'est seulement parce que j'aime mieux une autre sorte d'applicateur sinon il est très bien!

September 04, 2017

Always turn to this for a night out!

I usually don't wear alot of makeup. Usually just some mascara for a special event. I have been using this mascara for years and still swear by it. It always makes a HUGE difference compared to no mascara and stays on the whole day.

August 20, 2017

Natural looking

This is my favourite drugstore mascara. It does a great job of separating the lashes. I personally don't like clumpy lashes and this does a great job of volumizing without making it look clumpy.

June 28, 2017

Love! Love!

Honestly without a doubt my favourite mascara! It's great for anything, super diverse. One coat for a casual look, two-three coats for a night out! never fails me!

June 23, 2017

Decent

I ordered this online because it was a 3 pack for around the same price as a single in store. I liked the mascara but wasn't a huge fan of the brush. Not my favourite but a decent mascara.

June 21, 2017

This mascara is better than those out there in this $ range

I find this mascara to look really good, and have a really easy application. I do not get smudging like I do with other mascaras as well, which definitely is an added bonus. One of the cons that I do find, is that after a few hours of wear, it does tend to not look as good, as if it is wearing off. So therefore, I need to reapply.

Other than that, the brush is good, and the formula seems good as well.

June 21, 2017

Not bad

I've had this mascara for awhile and wasn't too fond at first but it has grown on me. The tiny bristles on the wand allow you to get smaller lashes for even more length. I didn't find it did much volume wise but it did give me a lot of extra length. The application was clean and I loved how my lashes were separated evenly. Perhaps if you used another mascara for volume and this one for length it would make a good combo. I would recommend.

June 06, 2017

I have very thin, straight lashes, and also suffer from raccoon eyes. This mascara has been a game changer for me. I have very dry skin so I put on a lot of moisturizer, which can make my under eye area greasy, which leads to mascara smudging all over - not a good look. I got the idea off of YouTube to use this mascara (has to be the waterproof one) in conjunction with my regular mascara to solve the raccoon eyes problem and... IT WORKED! I just curl my lashes, ad a few coats of Maybelline The Rocket Waterproof Mascara first, then go in with my regular curling, volumizing mascara, and my lashes stay curled and smudge free the whole day! Definitely a must have item in my makeup bag now. And it's drugstore so that is a plus. Anyone who struggles with mascara smudging should check this product out.

June 01, 2017

I have really straight eyelashes and i aways struggled to keep them curled. They will not stay with any mascara other than Maybeline's waterproof mascaras, especially the Rocket. If you curl your lashes and apply this mascara in waterproof, they will stay curled! I always buy it as it is a great price and lasts long.