McDonalds Fillet of Fish

McDonalds Fillet of Fish Reviews

Ranked #481 out of 1239 in Snacks

May 25, 2017

This is one of my favorite things to order at McDonald's. The bread is soft and fluffy, with a slight grill to it. The fish is a breaded white fish, which is soft on the inside but crunchy on the outside. The taste of the fish is not overly powerful. The tartar sauce gives a nice taste profile to the fish and bread combination; it adds a great punch. I would recommend trying this if you like fish or even for fish and chip lovers.

May 25, 2017

I really enjoy McDonalds Fillet of Fish. I prefer it without cheese and with Mac sauce over tartar sauce. It's nice and crispy on the outside and juicy and soft inside. It doesn't have that gross fishy smell and taste like some other fish sandwichs have.

May 25, 2017

I really like this sandwich. Many people think not to order it but it is really quite tasty. The bread is soft and there is the perfect amount. I like the tarter sauce because it adds a nice flavor to the fish. The fish is crispy on the outside but soft on the inside. The fish tastes fresh but does not have an overly strong sea food flavor.

January 28, 2016

So gross. It tasted way to fishy and soggy. I can only imagine how this is made. I will never buy it again.

January 25, 2016

I don't like most of the food at McDonald's but the fish sandwich is nice, it has flavor ,isn't greasy and is very filling. Is sells for a pretty cheap price

January 25, 2016

This is one of the only things I ever eat at McDonalds. I love it once in a while. I prefer not to have the tartar sauce. I recommend this.