3.6/5
#502 in Snacks

2.3/5

August 17, 2017

Déception

Je voulais essayer une autre sorte de burger et j'ai donc essayé la saveur de filet de poisson. J'ai été déçue, après deux bouchées, je ne voulaient plus en manger...Ça goûte pas le poisson en tant que tel et c'est vraiment petit. Depuis, je retourne manger les bicmacs originaux.

2.7/5

June 19, 2017

oh now idotn mind these love the sauce they use but I find sometimes when I have got these there very bland other then the sauce I dotn think ill be buying them to much

June 19, 2017

Fillet of yummy

I always passed on this sandwich in the past because I just didn't think it was going to be good. I ordered it one day on a whim and I was surprised at how much I actually liked it! It's a really nice fish that crispy and breaded on the outside without being bready and the inside the fish is nice and flaky. The tartar sauce is alright but I'm not a huge fan of tartar sauce in the first place. Overall a really tasty sandwich and I would say give it a try because you just might like it!

May 25, 2017

This is one of my favorite things to order at McDonald's. The bread is soft and fluffy, with a slight grill to it. The fish is a breaded white fish, which is soft on the inside but crunchy on the outside. The taste of the fish is not overly powerful. The tartar sauce gives a nice taste profile to the fish and bread combination; it adds a great punch. I would recommend trying this if you like fish or even for fish and chip lovers.

May 25, 2017

I really enjoy McDonalds Fillet of Fish. I prefer it without cheese and with Mac sauce over tartar sauce. It's nice and crispy on the outside and juicy and soft inside. It doesn't have that gross fishy smell and taste like some other fish sandwichs have.

May 25, 2017

I really like this sandwich. Many people think not to order it but it is really quite tasty. The bread is soft and there is the perfect amount. I like the tarter sauce because it adds a nice flavor to the fish. The fish is crispy on the outside but soft on the inside. The fish tastes fresh but does not have an overly strong sea food flavor.

1.8/5

January 28, 2016

So gross. It tasted way to fishy and soggy. I can only imagine how this is made. I will never buy it again.

January 25, 2016

I don't like most of the food at McDonald's but the fish sandwich is nice, it has flavor ,isn't greasy and is very filling. Is sells for a pretty cheap price

January 25, 2016

This is one of the only things I ever eat at McDonalds. I love it once in a while. I prefer not to have the tartar sauce. I recommend this.