McDonald's Iced Coffee Reviews
#7 in Coffee

March 15, 2019

BEST Iced Coffee!

I love McDonald’s Iced Coffee! It is so delicious, perfectly sweet and creamy.
    I’m the summer, they are part of the dollar drinks and you can get a small or medium for $1!

February 08, 2019

Good ice beverage

I know many people don’t like Mc Donald’s hamburger. But honestly everyone is all the time stop by one branch. I like their ice coffees, frappes, parfait yogurt and definitely the French fries. Also for a cheap and not often meal it is good always remember my childhood!

February 06, 2019

Get it, but only during the summer when it's discounted

The iced coffee is amazing in general, however in recent years, I have found that the consistencies aren't the same. Many times it is oversweetened, however besides that, it is very good. I don't usually drink it over the winter, however during the summer when it's discounted, it is definitely my go to.

December 20, 2018

Why pay more for a fancy coffee house?

I quite enjoy coffee at Micky D's. No need to run into a fancy coffee house to get delicious iced coffee when you can get it at 1/2 the price in the drive thru!

December 18, 2018

They are good

I have gotten these a few times. It all depends when you go because if you get them later in the day your coffee will taste burnt and no good. I have had lots better but for the price they are good to have.

December 18, 2018

Favorite iced coffee

This is definitely my favorite iced coffee. Being a diabetic is hard to find sugar free versions of anything. The sugar free vanilla iced coffee while not completely sugar free, is very low in sugar and tastes great. I love having an option when I'm craving an iced coffee :)

Shocked

McDonald's actually shocked me with their coffee. I believe i had a mint coffee & it was shockingly great! Will buy again. Especially for the price. Great!

Yummy

I've always liked Mc Donald's coffee, My neighborhood store always makes my iced coffee the same and delicious Everytime, My dad especially liked their hot coffee

2.3/5

inconsistant

These iced coffees are good when made right. Unfortunatly none of the employees at any of my local Mcdonalds seem to make them the right way and they always come out tasting different. Lots of times not very good. Just a lot easier to make my own anymore then I don't waste my money

November 08, 2018

So refreshing

I absolutely love this coffee. During the summer it is so refreshing and certainly gives you that afternoon pick me up that we are all looking for without breaking the bank!