• Mesmoreeyes false lashes
  • Mesmoreeyes false lashes

Mesmoreeyes false lashes Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 64 in False Eyelashes

June 05, 2015

I couldn’t stop blinking. I think I made a personal Snapchat record that day. They felt comfortable and the band was thinner than I expected. The lashes are made of real hair and the Mesmoreyes glue is latex and formaldehyde free, so won’t irritate even sensitive eyes. And I’m glad they’re reusable – can’t wait to use them again!

February 18, 2012

"MesmorEyes Full Lashes help you get that glamorous look the latest Hollywood stars are wearing. Each lash strip is knotted and feathered by hand to achieve a beautiful natural appearance that is so easy to apply. Each pair can be reused. "
    After I read the back, I was thinking human hair! I honestly don't know if I have used the synthetic hair or not previously since I have thrown them away but these lashes are very light, but don't feel too soft. I think if they were soft soft you wouldn't be able to curl them as well?
    I like the idea of real human hair since I think they look more realistic and better quality. But where is this hair from? lol I am wondering.
    These are perfect for anyone who wants to add some extra attention to their eyes, they are not over the top but just enough to make your lashes look gorgeous! They added fullness and a bit of length to mine and that is exactly what I look for with falsies!
    I have used these lashes randomly four times and they are still in good condition, I don't know if you get a lot of uses with false lashes but these seem like they are pretty decent ones as well they will last you quite a few uses if you are gentle with them.
    Overall I am pretty pleased with these lashes, for $4.59 I think they are well worth it!

streem26 has posted in the forum topic
    Dye my hair?

redflath added a new review for
    Canada Dry Ginger Ale