Michelina's Lasagna with Meat Sauce Reviews

Ranked #582 out of 663 in Miscellaneous

April 14, 2017

This is absolutely one of my least favorite foods I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who doesn't like Lasagna I love Michelinas but not this kind because it's gross.

April 11, 2017

Michelina's are awesome! I love the lasagna, it has a great meat sauce, and makes for the perfect lunch! It's not quite filling enough for a supper meal but I eat them for dinner all the time!

April 11, 2017

I love the meat sauce, not too sour and not too sweet. the portion is just right for a light lunch. it's my emergency lunch to bring to work. price is good, especially when it's on sale

May 06, 2016

I hate miclaina they taste so groose. I wouldn't even feed my dog that. If you look at the salt and fat content you will re think of eating this product.

May 06, 2016

A Michelina's fave at our house. A tasty meat sauce with perfect pasta. Used to have mozzarella cheese but I don't seem to see it in there any more. Great size for kids or smaller appetites. My kids don't notice but there are actually julienne carrots in it, only way they eat carrots lol! I recommend this.

0.5/5

March 21, 2016

Cette lasagne de Michelina's est vraiment terrible. Les pâtes sont sèches et il n'y a pas beaucoup de sauce. Même si le prix est bas, je trouve que cela ne vaut pas le prix. Ce n'est définitivement pas pour moi.

February 22, 2015

These small frozen dinner entrees are so affordable, but tastes so horrible. I heated one up and tried it. Awful. It was so bland and no spices what so ever. I couldn't even get past half of it.

January 07, 2015

I bought this on sale for a buck. It isn't a complete meal. You need to open a corner of the box, then microwave it for 3 minutes, then mix the contents together and microwave for another 2 minutes, and lastly let it sit for two minutes before eating it. The taste is so-so. The picture on the box does not match what the contents are inside the box. On the cover it shows cheese and (some) meat which are both realistically very minimal. Not very filling. It's more pasta with a bit of sauce and not much else. I wouldn't buy it again despite the price.

redflath added a new review for
    Canada Dry Ginger Ale