Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso Reviews
#5 in Blush

July 21, 2021

Best blush- never overdone!

I really enjoy the glow this blush gives my cheeks; you can never add too much and it gives the nicest golden peach finish! Suitable for most skin tones

April 24, 2021

THE BEST!

The Milani baked blushes are incredible. They are super pigmented and don’t lose its colour throughout the day. I especially love the one in the shade luminoso. It gives you that peachy summery glowy vibe and looks stunning on so many people.

March 24, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

A Mineralize Dupe?

Having loved the Mineral baked Mineralize powders from MAC forever, coming across Milani's Baked Blush powders makes me think these are a great MAC dupe.

They are triple baked, velvety smooth powder blushers that deliver a natural, sun-kissed glow.

January 26, 2021

Love everything about this blush

I love everything about this blush, the colour is a perfect peachy pink, there is lots of product for the price and the packaging is beautiful. Only thing is the packaging did break after some use

November 09, 2020

Not worth it

Look, I wanted to love this blush so bad. Everyone on Instagram and YouTube raved about it so when Shoppers started carrying Milani products, I jumped to buy it. Unfortunately, it barely shows up on me. It looks more like highlighter than blush which is super disappointing. For reference, I'm a C6 in Mac Face & Body. In hindsight, maybe I should've got a different colour however I thought it would be a nice peachy flush of colour. The powder has bigger sparkle particles than I like, so it wasn't subtle either. Not my favourite!

May 13, 2020

Very pretty!

I love wearing this peachy blush in the summer when I have a little bit of a tan because it helps to enhance my natural glow! The formula is quite pigmented, but blends out fairly easy. The only downside it that it can be too shimmery so definitely use a light hand!

April 06, 2020

Favourite:)

I love this blush. I will be repurchasing when I run out! It’s the most gorgeous peach-pink and I would imagine it would complement many skin tones. I have tanned skin and it looks like a natural flush from within. 5/5

March 17, 2020

Glowiest blush!

These 4 have been my most used blushes over the past year. Baked blush blends in so perfectly on the cheeks and gives a subtle radiant glow without the need of highlighter. I love using deep coral/peach shades as opposed to bright pinks since it compliments my warm undertone

February 10, 2020
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Blushing goodness

This blush is absolutely stunning. I love the tones of the blush, it applies seamlessly and looks gorgeous on the skin. I always get compliments when wearing it.

October 11, 2019
    Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom

shimering

So pigmented and so smooth beautiful blush you can't go wrong with this blush very shimering and worth every penny, leaves such a nice fresh glow effect