Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso Reviews
#10 in Blush

March 25, 2019

Gorgeous blush

I feel like this blush has fallen off the radar as there are so many good blushes coming out right now - blush is the new highlighter hype wise. But this product is SO GOOD and needs to make a reappearance in the guru world. The formula is really good, stays on well throughout the day and is easy to apply, even for a beginner (just use a light hand).
    The colour is stunning! A peachy coral that doesn't look orange as I find some corals can. It gives a nice, natural flush with a tiny bit of glow, perfect for a more natural look. You can layer with highlight too for extra glow. This is a great price point and the quality is on par with other higher end brands. I always have this in my make-up kit and don't see it going anywhere anytime soon; it is a tried, tested and true favorite on mine!

January 20, 2019

One of my favourite blushes

This blush is so beautiful, looks so pretty on my skin cause is not so pink, the price is very good, it also has a touch of shine that gives the skin a natural appearance what makes it a perfect choice for daily use.

September 19, 2018

Beautiful blush!

Maybe I can say this is the dupes of high end blush. Love the color and easy to blend.. this is my everyday blush now. For the price I paid I am very satisfied

March 07, 2018

Best affordable blush

This blush is great, it applys evenly and softly, very pigmented and you only need a little bit. The colour is pretty and buildable. It is a great price at only $5 at walmart. I would recommend this to everyone.

January 13, 2018

Simply the best looking affordable blush!

This baked blush is a peachy golden dream. It is extremely flattering and very affordable. I have using it for ages and I cannot manage to hit pan. So the value is great!

June 23, 2017

Most beautiful blush

Peachy blushes are on trend. This is the most beautiful peachy blush on the drugstore category. It has a little bit of highlight in it. Doesn't emphasize skin texture. Looks very beautiful!

June 01, 2017

This blush is highly pigmented and has minimal kickback when you dip your brush into it. I found the packaging to be a bit flimsy but since the blush itself is so great I can overlook that.

May 16, 2017

Beautiful blush. A tiny bit of product goes a very long way. Adds a really nice touch of colour. It's a dupe for the Nars orgasim blush and great cus it's at a great price.

April 22, 2017

I've seen all the youtubers rave about this blush so I had to get my hands on it when I saw it at my local walmart. This is the prettiest blush I've ever used. It looks so natural on the skin with its peachy tones, and theres also a glow to this blush, perfect if you want the dewy look. 100% recommend!!

April 21, 2017

This is such a pretty golden peachy luminous blush. I don't use it on its own as I have oily skin and the luminosity would be too much all over my cheeks, but as a blush topper, with targeted application, this is awesome. Gives you such a healthy-looking, pretty glow.