Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso Reviews
#7 in Blush

May 13, 2020

Very pretty!

I love wearing this peachy blush in the summer when I have a little bit of a tan because it helps to enhance my natural glow! The formula is quite pigmented, but blends out fairly easy. The only downside it that it can be too shimmery so definitely use a light hand!

April 07, 2020

Favourite:)

I love this blush. I will be repurchasing when I run out! It’s the most gorgeous peach-pink and I would imagine it would complement many skin tones. I have tanned skin and it looks like a natural flush from within. 5/5

March 17, 2020

Glowiest blush!

These 4 have been my most used blushes over the past year. Baked blush blends in so perfectly on the cheeks and gives a subtle radiant glow without the need of highlighter. I love using deep coral/peach shades as opposed to bright pinks since it compliments my warm undertone

February 10, 2020
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Blushing goodness

This blush is absolutely stunning. I love the tones of the blush, it applies seamlessly and looks gorgeous on the skin. I always get compliments when wearing it.

October 11, 2019
    Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom

shimering

So pigmented and so smooth beautiful blush you can't go wrong with this blush very shimering and worth every penny, leaves such a nice fresh glow effect

October 09, 2019

Best blush ever!!

This is hands down the best blush I’ve ever used perfect peachy shade. Great pigmentation. Not too much shimmer either. Sits beautifully on the cheeks

August 12, 2019

Can't get enough of this product

For years I shopped around trying to find this exact blush and for years I had no luck with it always being sold out. A few months ago, I happened to stumble upon it so of course I had to purchase it. This was easily the best purchase I've made in a long time. The best blush I've ever tried, it's illuminating and very natural, it's the perfect shade for every occasion. I HIGHLY recommend.

August 08, 2019
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Great pop of colour

I purchased this blush as a dupe for a high end one, and i cannot fault this at all. Its is a peach blush with a sheen to it which illuminates the skin but yet natural. very pigmented and is build able to your need.

July 20, 2019

Beautiful

I’m not a very big blush person. I wanted something that was good quality and would last a long time. I bought mine in April and I still use it every time I wear makeup. It is shimmery so if you are used to matte or don’t like shimmer, you won’t like this. This shade is perfect though, I’m really pale and I find it shows up enough to show I’m wearing blush but not like in your face.

March 25, 2019

Gorgeous blush

I feel like this blush has fallen off the radar as there are so many good blushes coming out right now - blush is the new highlighter hype wise. But this product is SO GOOD and needs to make a reappearance in the guru world. The formula is really good, stays on well throughout the day and is easy to apply, even for a beginner (just use a light hand).
    The colour is stunning! A peachy coral that doesn't look orange as I find some corals can. It gives a nice, natural flush with a tiny bit of glow, perfect for a more natural look. You can layer with highlight too for extra glow. This is a great price point and the quality is on par with other higher end brands. I always have this in my make-up kit and don't see it going anywhere anytime soon; it is a tried, tested and true favorite on mine!