Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso

Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 555 in Blush

April 22, 2017

I've seen all the youtubers rave about this blush so I had to get my hands on it when I saw it at my local walmart. This is the prettiest blush I've ever used. It looks so natural on the skin with its peachy tones, and theres also a glow to this blush, perfect if you want the dewy look. 100% recommend!!

April 21, 2017

This is such a pretty golden peachy luminous blush. I don't use it on its own as I have oily skin and the luminosity would be too much all over my cheeks, but as a blush topper, with targeted application, this is awesome. Gives you such a healthy-looking, pretty glow.

April 16, 2017

Love this blush from Milani. It was one drugstore affordable product that almost all beauty gurus could agree on loving. It is so creamy, and the light pinky glow is stunning on any skin type. A little also goes a long way. I've had mine for so long now and it is my daily go to blush.

April 16, 2017

While this isn't a dupe for Nars Orgasm like many say it is, Luminoso is still a good product. Adds a nice glow without being glittery. I find that if I'm wearing it for more than 4 hours it tends to disappear, but that's alright. It's very pigmented so be wary of that when running your brush over it the first time (I swirled my brush waaaaay too much and ended up looking like a clown). Overall an okay blush.

April 02, 2017

Ingredients: it does contain talk and mica, but it didn't broke me out.
    Jojoba oil and vitamin E (last places on the list)
    No parabens.

Price, great price for what you get, cute packaging which includes a small mirror and a tiny brush.
    Color: it's perfect for my complexion, I have brown eyes and brown hair and looks so natural on me! I can't wear pink, but these peachy colors look amazing on my skin. It's actually so luminous! And NOT glittery! The shimmer is so finely melted,love it!

March 19, 2017

I bought this as a drugstore dupe for NARS Orgasm which I have used in the past but I was looking for a cheaper alternative. It stands up remarkably well as a dupe but is still a great product without the comparison. It has a a nice, fine pigment and wears pretty well through the day. It is pretty "shiny" but I generally don't like that huge reflective highlight look anyway, so I blend it out a little bit with my setting powder.
    I like the color and the formula. It's a good value for the price, you get a lot of product and a cute little brush, too!

November 10, 2016

one of the best drugstore blushes. I loved it even more than NARS blush in summer. It is really adorable color (luminoso) and texture. It is very affordale and i never saw color like that in high end brands

October 23, 2016

This blush is so pretty ! Luminosity compliments every skin tone. It goes on smoothly. Even hi lites your cheeks. The packaging is superb. The price is awesome. A dupe for the high end blush Nars -Orgasm. Easily found at my grocery store and drugstore. Love it ! Will definitely repurchase.

September 21, 2016

I love the quality of this blush for a drugstore product. The colour is beautiful with a little shimmer, but not too much. It's my everyday blush. I will purchase again and have actually bought it for friends.

August 08, 2016

I really enjoy watching YouTube makeup videos. 90% of the Youtubers talked about the Milani Baked Blush collection as the best drugstore blushes ever. I bought 3 of them : Luminoso, Rose D'Oro and Dolce Pink. Luminoso is a great coral blush for everyday makeup. The pigment is incredible for a drugstore product and there's not to much shimmer in it which is great for more subtle looks.