Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit Reviews

Ranked #223 out of 284 in Eyebrow Care

November 10, 2016

I love it! it is so affordable and so effective. Cute little brushes and tweezers all you need in one kit. Colors are great, i use them all and highlighter as a bonus. Perfect.

October 30, 2015

Recently received this kit as a freebie! :) Cute kit..altho it did take me 10 min to figure out how to open it! I know..blond moment right...+ Im a redhead...
    Comes with 2 colors both light + dark + a highlighter. Also comes with an angled brush.foam brush + tiny useless tweezers. Easy to figure out how to use. There are directions on the back but you need a magnifying glass to read them. Good coverage, nice colors. I would recommend this product!

August 27, 2015

I love this product....! For me without this my day would not be complete. My brow is is some kinda thick but really out of line & the only product that can fix it is this brow kit. The only downside is the angled brush it sooo small doesn't work at all...

June 09, 2015

This is one of the best powder eyebrow kits I've seen in a while. It goes on really well, and when I use an eyebrow brush it blends it flawlessly. I have light red-blonde hair and the light shade is perfect to match. I recommend this if you just want a natural look and not bold, obviously done eyebrows.

May 29, 2015

This brow kit is awesome! It comes with mini tweezers and two application tools stored in a little compartment which is really handy. Also has a great mirror and two brow shades and a gorgeous highlight shade. This is definitely a great brow kit for travelling and packaged really well.

May 23, 2015

This is one of my favorite eyebrow products ever. It's such great quality, so affordable, and really convenient. It comes in three shades and it even doubles as a really pretty eyeshadow look if you're on the run or in a pinch. My only gripe is that the packaging is a little bulky, but nothing that can't be overlooked, especially such an all-around amazing product. I love this and highly recommend it!

January 07, 2015

I have this in medium and i use the darkest color for my brows. Its a very good product for the price. The highlighting shade is very creamy and i use it all the time as an overall wash of color on my eyelids. Great value and does what its supposed to do. It stays put all day and one of favorite products!

June 21, 2013

This is the best drugstore brow kit I've ever used! Most drugstore brow powders are sort of red/warm toned -- I can never manage to find anything to match my cool brownish/blonde brows, but this kit is perfect! Mine is in the shade "light." The kit comes with two colors, a light and a dark (both matte), as well as a nice shimmery highlight. It includes a sponge tip applicator, a small angled brush (not bad quality, either), and a small tweezer. It's really handy and perfect for throwing in your makeup bag on-the-go as well as for every day. The powders are great quality and last all day. My only complaint is that the packaging is a little bigger than it needs to be, sort of bulky. Overall, this stuff is great and so worth it! Totally recommend it to everyone!