Milani Rose Blush

Milani Rose Blush Reviews

Ranked #192 out of 591 in Blush

July 10, 2017

Beautifully rosey

Beautiful in the pan with the rose look and beautiful on the face. The powder is finely milled and applies to the cheeks so well. Very pigmented. Not patchy, not powdery. Will buy again and will get other shades.

2.8/5

February 11, 2017

I was so excited to try this blush, mainly because the packaging/rose imprint is so beautiful. However upon trying it for the first time, I was a little disappointed. First of all, the scent of what seemed like plastic was VERY overpowering. I also found it kind of difficult to blend smoothly. I will say that the shades are very nice, maybe if you don't mind the scent and have more patience for blending it. Sadly this will not be a repurchase for me.

March 26, 2016

These rose blushes from Milani are really good! I have the Romantic Rose shade but I believe they have a couple more. They go on very nice and blend really easy. This is a good shade for the winter months as it is subtle and not too pink for fair skin. I don't find it lasts quite as long as my higher end blushes but it is still a great drugstore blush!