Miss Vickies Jalapeno Chips

Miss Vickies Jalapeno Chips Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 2373 in Grocery

July 16, 2017

Delicious

Miss Vickies jalapeño chips are so good . They're very crunchy and crispy and full of flavour . The spices cover the whole chip so every bite is spicy and delicious. They pack the perfect amount of heat . They're actually quite addicting . I have to watch myself because I can eat the whole bag easily . They're $3.49 at Walmart but they often go on sale and coupons can be found .

June 10, 2017

I love Miss Vickies Chips because of the consistent crunch and flavours, but this particular flavour is just way too salty! You get a nice kick from the jalapeño but I always need to have water when eating this flavour.

June 10, 2017

These chips are so yummy and spicy . I love it . It's so crunchy. It goes well with a can of pop . My whole family enjoy this flavour . Yum!!! For sure my go to one!

June 09, 2017

These chips are so yummy and spicy . I love it . It's so crunchy. It goes well with a can of soda . My whole family enjoy this flavour .

No frills always have sale on these so buy them than and save and enjoy

June 09, 2017

Les chips Miss Vickies à saveur de Jalapeno sont vraiment trop bonnes. Cuites à la marmite, elles sont croustillantes et pas graisseuse. Si on aime manger épicé, ces chips sont faites pour vous. Elles ont un goût unique et sont bien assaisonnées.

May 27, 2017

I've been eating these chips since I was 8 and they never disappoint. They are the perfect amount of spice for me and don't taste artificial. The heat really catches up to you when stop eating them so they can be quite addictive and a bag can quickly disappear. My fave thing to do is to grab both the jalapeño and sea salt and vinegar and go chip for chip *drool*

April 22, 2017

These chips are my favourite! I love the taste and the spice they have. It is a tasty snack but not for every day just sometimes. I lovbe them there delicious!

April 14, 2017

I love miss vickie's but this one isn't my favourite. If you like hot/spicy chips, then this is great. The taste is good however when you get close to the end of the bag, there's way too much spices making the chips unappetizing. But the first few bites I enjoy.

April 06, 2017

best tasting chips on the market. Always full of extra flavour and spiciness.Hard to put the bag down. We usually have to buy a few bags as one bag is NOT enough:)

December 21, 2016

Gosh, these remind me of Junior High. The Miss Vickies Jalapeno chips were ALL the craze! I still love the brand, and this flavour to this day. They are SO crunchy and so flavourful. Really the most addictive chips out there.