Miss Vickies Jalapeno Chips Reviews
#56 in Grocery

October 03, 2017

Soo Good!

Miss Vickies is one of my favourite chip brands. I love the crunch factor about these chips. It's so satisfying! The flavour is definitely it's greatest quality. I really enjoy spicy and these always satisfy my craving!

October 03, 2017

A MUST try!!

Whenever I walk by these delicious bites of crunch and flavor at the store, I need to stop myself before I reach for a bag! They are honestly a huge guilty pleasure for a salty-snack-loving girl like me!

If you like spicy, you will LOVE these chips!
    If you like salt and crunch, these will be such a great snack for you!

My only downside is that I wish they were slightly cheaper. Though, regardless of price, my cravings will often conquer - allowing me to enjoy these chips once more!

July 31, 2017

Oh they are good!

I love Jalapenos! Those chips are baked like old fashionned and taste really good and spicy. Your guess would loves these if you are bringing them at parties. Its not too spicy though, but just enough to appreciate a good bottle of water just after it. Plus, it's really hard to not finished the bag just after opening it.

July 31, 2017

Love jalapeño!

I like these chips because they are so tasty, they have the perfect jalapeño flavour, they are sort of spicy but nothing to worry about it. Perfect for a movie night. They are not cheap but they are worth the price.

July 16, 2017

Delicious

Miss Vickies jalapeño chips are so good . They're very crunchy and crispy and full of flavour . The spices cover the whole chip so every bite is spicy and delicious. They pack the perfect amount of heat . They're actually quite addicting . I have to watch myself because I can eat the whole bag easily . They're $3.49 at Walmart but they often go on sale and coupons can be found .

June 10, 2017

I love Miss Vickies Chips because of the consistent crunch and flavours, but this particular flavour is just way too salty! You get a nice kick from the jalapeño but I always need to have water when eating this flavour.

June 10, 2017

These chips are so yummy and spicy . I love it . It's so crunchy. It goes well with a can of pop . My whole family enjoy this flavour . Yum!!! For sure my go to one!

June 09, 2017

These chips are so yummy and spicy . I love it . It's so crunchy. It goes well with a can of soda . My whole family enjoy this flavour .

No frills always have sale on these so buy them than and save and enjoy

June 09, 2017

Les chips Miss Vickies à saveur de Jalapeno sont vraiment trop bonnes. Cuites à la marmite, elles sont croustillantes et pas graisseuse. Si on aime manger épicé, ces chips sont faites pour vous. Elles ont un goût unique et sont bien assaisonnées.

May 27, 2017

I've been eating these chips since I was 8 and they never disappoint. They are the perfect amount of spice for me and don't taste artificial. The heat really catches up to you when stop eating them so they can be quite addictive and a bag can quickly disappear. My fave thing to do is to grab both the jalapeño and sea salt and vinegar and go chip for chip *drool*