M&M;Peanuts Reviews
#124 in Chocolate

September 07, 2017

M&m;pure pleasure

These things are so delicious I can see why they also sell them in a 50 ounce bag. These are one of those foods that you can just eat and eat and not stop because they are so scrumptious and delicious one of the best candy bars on the planet

September 07, 2017

could eat the whole bag

I love these. The saltiness of the peanuts along with the chocolate is the perfect combination. I like that there's also a candy shell, makes for a perfect pick me up.

May 29, 2017

I really like these ! I don't find I buy them on a regular occasion, I don't find them addicting when I'm not near them. But I must say every single time I go to my cottage I end up eating half of a huge Costco Bag of them. They are really good, not my favourite out there but once they are in front of me I can't stop! Also I find it very enjoyable to know it's pretty healthy compared to your typical chocolate bar. I'd rather feed my child M&M;Peanuts over just plain M&M;'s as this way I know I am sneaking a touch of protein while he's getting a treat.

January 18, 2017

The only time I eat these is when we are at the theater and they are mixed in with buttered popcorn, omg to die for! The chocolate/peanut combination is really delicious but mix them with some popcorn and you've really got something happening.

March 03, 2016

M&M;are amazing. They are so convenient because they have a crunch layer that protects your hands from chocolate melting. The peanuts in chocolate is a great combination.

September 18, 2015

taste good and they are addictive

August 10, 2015

j'adore les M&M;elles sont delicieuse , le gout de chocolat est parfait

August 10, 2015

these are a crunchy sweet lil peanut candy coated snack... they are affordable and kids and adults alike love them. plus they have vibrant colors

August 10, 2015

What is there not to love with this lil treat?
    Melt in your mouth not in your hands peanut chocolate yummy!

August 10, 2015

These are my favorite type of m&m;. Great chocolate and peanut combo.