ModelCo Power Lash Mascara Reviews
#354 in Mascara

3.2/5

September 07, 2016

I personally didn't like this mascara, I wouldn't buy it again. It just didn't give the "oomph" I needed for my lashes. I also don't like applicator to long.

June 24, 2016

I love this mascara! This is a very pigmented product. It lengthens my lashes beautifully. I'm often asked if I am wearing falsies when I wear it. I like the large barrel to hold on to and the brush is full, allowing to catch and distribute the product beautifully. I would highly recommend!

March 13, 2016

I am picky about mascara and I don't usually stray from my usual brand, but I have to admit I do like this one. It applies easily and nicely. Doesn't clump and flake. I like the applicator and would buy this product again.

February 17, 2016

I received this mascara in one of my Topboxes. I wasn't sure I would like it because I am very picky about mascara. I actually do really like it. It didn't flake and it made my lashes look really full. It is worth buying.