Molson Canadian Cider Stone Fruit Peach & Apricot Flavour

Molson Canadian Cider Stone Fruit Peach & Apricot Flavour Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 104 in Coolers

June 06, 2017

I bought the cider taster pack by molson Canadian and I was so pleasantly surprised by this light not too sweet flavor.. the raspberry was also good but maybe not my cup of tea.
    Highly recommend!

May 23, 2017

This is one of my favourite ciders. It has a light fruity flavour that is easily identifiable. It has a good balance of sweetness though which I appreciate as I don't do well with extra dry beverages nor sickly sweet ones.The 5% alcohol level leaves a little buzz but not any where near that of a beverage with a higher alcohol content, however I suppose if you drank more than one of their cans in succession you may say otherwise. I have bought this product time and again for its flavour not it's alcohol content.

November 21, 2014

I am a BC Girl that has been living in Nova Scotia for the past 20 years, one of the things I miss the most in the summertime is Peach Cider. I've lugged it across the country after every visit home - but no more!! Molson has hit the nail on the head with the new Stone Fruit Peach and Apricot cider. I love it cold with a twist of lemon while I am BBQ'ing. The cans are large and provide 2 servings per can - so they are great for sharing too!

October 10, 2014

When you pop the top of a Stone Fruit cider, you can smell the refreshing scent of both the peaches and apricots. The flavors are crisp and smooth with just the right amount of carbonation. When you first take a sip, you definitely taste the freshness of the apples and then comes in the apricots and peaches. I love that the taste of peaches and apricots aren't too over powering.

shelle72 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge