Palm Bay Spritz Vodka Cooler Reviews
#1 in Coolers

June 24, 2017

Très contente davoir de ouvert cette boisson!

Personnellement je n'aime pas la bière et lorsque j'ai goûté à la PALM BAY j'ai tout de suis apprécié son goût. C'est désaltérant avec un petit goût sucrė et fruité comme j'aime! Maintenant je me sens de la partie quand mes ami (es) boivent de la bière

May 13, 2017

After a stag and doe I went back to my best friends house and she had palm bays . She gave me one and it was so good ! It tasted so sweet and not like alcohol at all . I drank it so fast lol I drank 3 in an hour . Sweet , fruity and reasonably priced . I definitely recommend
    Them , especially to people who don't like the taste of alcohol.

May 10, 2017

These are my goto drinks when my boyfriend gets beer because I'm not a beer drinker at all. These are a much tastier alternative and they basically get you to the same level of intoxication. They have so many yummy flavours like Strawberry Pineapple and Cherry Lime I love them all !

May 10, 2017

My go-to drink. I just love Palm Bay Spritz Vodka Coolers! All of their flavours are so fresh and refreshing. They're a great price as well. For all of you travelling to the states, don't ask for Palm Bays at their liquor store! The american name for Palm Bay is actually Palm Breeze and believe it or not, althrough it's malt liquor, they are DELICIOUS!

May 08, 2017

One of my favorite go to drinks at a bbq, party, bar setting or just sitting on your deck with a bunch of friends just chit chatting the night away... Love when they are super cold in a cup with ice..

May 08, 2017

J'adore ces cooler!! Ma sorte préféré est pamplemousse.
    La boisson ne goute pas trop le malt. Le prix est bon. J'en rachète c'est sur cet été, et je vais même essayer ceux en "slush".
    Je recommande :)

April 29, 2017

I am in love with these coolers!! The only one I haven't tried yet is the grapefruit one. My favorite is the Key Lime Cherry. They are awesome in the summer time when its hot outside but I drink them all year round!!

April 05, 2017

I have tried all the Palm Bay flavours, and there isn't a single one I dislike. The pink grapefruit is one of my favourites because I love grapefruit. My girlfriends and guy friends all enjoy these too, it's a party favour that I recommend everyone having at their gathering.

April 04, 2017

I'm not much of a grapefruit fan I love these coolers! They taste fabulous and aren't overly sweet. Perfect refreshing drink for anytime of year, although I prefer them during those hot summer afternoons along with a bbq.

April 04, 2017

These are so awesome. If you like mikes hard or bacardi breezers you're sure to love these. they come in lots of different flavors and aren't too sweet
    i love drinking these in the summer!