Moroccan Oil Reviews
#63 in Hair Care

1.7/5

January 20, 2018

Hate this brand

I tried 2 different products of this brand under the recommendations of my hair salon. I hate! the product leaves my hair greasy
    I Will never buy this brand again

January 07, 2018

marvellous smell

I REALLY love what this product does for my hair feels fresh and really hydrates my dry bleached hair keeping them shiny and healthy looking all day long!

December 11, 2017

Perfect!

These products leave your hair feeling so amazing, soft and fresh and the scent is unbelievable.
    The value is out of this world, although the products are pricey, you do not need to use very much and can actually last quite a while! Very pleased

October 27, 2017

This stuff is amazing!

I love this product. It is the best hair product I've used in years. It makes my hair so shiny and soft. My husband has even noticed a difference in my hair.

October 21, 2017

Miracle worker

This has saved my fried hair more then once! I will never stop using this product. It is costly but worth every penny. My hair is often bleach damaged but since discovering this product I am able to continue colouring my hair with no issue!

October 16, 2017

Pas pour les cheveux frissés

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer ce produit en échantillon. J'ai adoré la senteur et la texture soyeuse que ce produit apportait à mes cheveux. Par contre, ce dernier n'est pas fait pour les cheveux naturellement frisés. Les cheveux en dessous devient plat mais pas ceux aur le dessus. Drôle de mix.

May 09, 2017

Been using Moroccan Oil for over 5 years now. I love it. The way it makes my hair feel, and the way it tames down the frizz. The regular oil is a darker oil, meant for darker hair. There is also an option for Light oil, which isn't actually lighter in weight, but lighter in color for lighter hair (the woman at the store told me that when I asked the difference). This is a great product that does what it is supposed to as well as gradually repairing your hair. When I started using it, my hair looked like a horse mane. 5 years of Moroccan Oil and no one would ever know that I do anything to my hair because it is so healthy. Don't let that price tag scare you, you only use a tiny bit. That $40 bottle could last over a year!

May 08, 2017

Obsessed with this product! I constantly use it in my dry frizzy but also very fine curly hair and find it makes my hair manageable, smooth and frizz free as well as defining my curls without weighing down my hair!

April 21, 2017

This stuff smells FABULOUS! It has made a difference with my hair, making it healthier and preventing breakage. It also tames it and makes it less frizzy/staticky when I apply it, as well as giving it shine. My hair is fine and it is a heavy product so I get excellent results following my hairstylist's instructions: I use only a scant amount and after vigorously rubbing it between the palms of my hands I begin to apply it at the ends, working up to the roots, and inside my hair (i.e. above the neck adjacent to the scalp), working my way towards the top of the head. So long as I do this I get excellent results. For those who don't get excellent results it's from applying too much and/or incorrectly.

March 01, 2017

I love this product. It makes your hair so shiny, soft and manageable. I have frizzy hair and this product tames it down. The biggest problem I have with this product is that my daughter and grandkids keep stealing it because they are also very fond of the results.