Moroccan Oil Reviews

Ranked #79 out of 2555 in Hair Care

May 09, 2017

Been using Moroccan Oil for over 5 years now. I love it. The way it makes my hair feel, and the way it tames down the frizz. The regular oil is a darker oil, meant for darker hair. There is also an option for Light oil, which isn't actually lighter in weight, but lighter in color for lighter hair (the woman at the store told me that when I asked the difference). This is a great product that does what it is supposed to as well as gradually repairing your hair. When I started using it, my hair looked like a horse mane. 5 years of Moroccan Oil and no one would ever know that I do anything to my hair because it is so healthy. Don't let that price tag scare you, you only use a tiny bit. That $40 bottle could last over a year!

May 08, 2017

Obsessed with this product! I constantly use it in my dry frizzy but also very fine curly hair and find it makes my hair manageable, smooth and frizz free as well as defining my curls without weighing down my hair!

April 21, 2017

This stuff smells FABULOUS! It has made a difference with my hair, making it healthier and preventing breakage. It also tames it and makes it less frizzy/staticky when I apply it, as well as giving it shine. My hair is fine and it is a heavy product so I get excellent results following my hairstylist's instructions: I use only a scant amount and after vigorously rubbing it between the palms of my hands I begin to apply it at the ends, working up to the roots, and inside my hair (i.e. above the neck adjacent to the scalp), working my way towards the top of the head. So long as I do this I get excellent results. For those who don't get excellent results it's from applying too much and/or incorrectly.

March 01, 2017

I love this product. It makes your hair so shiny, soft and manageable. I have frizzy hair and this product tames it down. The biggest problem I have with this product is that my daughter and grandkids keep stealing it because they are also very fond of the results.

March 01, 2017

I just love this oil, I love everyone about it. I use this oil specifically for my hair and love the way it feels, it doesn't weight it doe wich is a plus for my type of hair and it smells divine.

February 20, 2017

Moroccan Oil Argon Oil. I use this product every time I wash my hair. I use a quarter-sized amount and rub it into my damp hair, closer to the ends and avoiding the roots. My hair is long, so you may need less if you have short hair. I leave it in my hair for about 20 minutes and my hair brushes out the tangles super easily.

January 08, 2017

Amazing product. Love how it makes my hair and skin feel! It smells amazing and after straightening my hair it is so much softer and smoother. Will be purchasing again for sure.

January 08, 2017

love this product, use a little goes a long way. I apply it to my hair everyday and my hair looks smooth and shiny. it also helps to prevent split end.

November 14, 2016

This is something I absolutely cannot live without. After washing my hair I distribute a small amount evenly through my midsection and ends of my hair. A little goes a long way! It leaves my hair soft and silky and smells amazing! I always have some at home.

October 16, 2016

I love this stuff, I just bought it yesterday and I took a shower this morning and after I towel dried my hair I rubbed some. Eternal my hands and distributed it all through my heavily damaged hair. Well my hair feels and looks super healthy. I cannot believe I did not discover this oil sooner! It's liquid gold! It also makes my hair smell so good.

Old Navy Flip Flops

deidrexo earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Cheska has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns