Moroccan Oil Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 2395 in Hair Care

April 21, 2017

This stuff smells FABULOUS! It has made a difference with my hair, making it healthier and preventing breakage. It also tames it and makes it less frizzy/staticky when I apply it, as well as giving it shine. My hair is fine and it is a heavy product so I get excellent results following my hairstylist's instructions: I use only a scant amount and after vigorously rubbing it between the palms of my hands I begin to apply it at the ends, working up to the roots, and inside my hair (i.e. above the neck adjacent to the scalp), working my way towards the top of the head. So long as I do this I get excellent results. For those who don't get excellent results it's from applying too much and/or incorrectly.

March 01, 2017

I love this product. It makes your hair so shiny, soft and manageable. I have frizzy hair and this product tames it down. The biggest problem I have with this product is that my daughter and grandkids keep stealing it because they are also very fond of the results.

March 01, 2017

I just love this oil, I love everyone about it. I use this oil specifically for my hair and love the way it feels, it doesn't weight it doe wich is a plus for my type of hair and it smells divine.

February 20, 2017

Moroccan Oil Argon Oil. I use this product every time I wash my hair. I use a quarter-sized amount and rub it into my damp hair, closer to the ends and avoiding the roots. My hair is long, so you may need less if you have short hair. I leave it in my hair for about 20 minutes and my hair brushes out the tangles super easily.

January 08, 2017

Amazing product. Love how it makes my hair and skin feel! It smells amazing and after straightening my hair it is so much softer and smoother. Will be purchasing again for sure.

January 08, 2017

love this product, use a little goes a long way. I apply it to my hair everyday and my hair looks smooth and shiny. it also helps to prevent split end.

November 14, 2016

This is something I absolutely cannot live without. After washing my hair I distribute a small amount evenly through my midsection and ends of my hair. A little goes a long way! It leaves my hair soft and silky and smells amazing! I always have some at home.

October 16, 2016

I love this stuff, I just bought it yesterday and I took a shower this morning and after I towel dried my hair I rubbed some. Eternal my hands and distributed it all through my heavily damaged hair. Well my hair feels and looks super healthy. I cannot believe I did not discover this oil sooner! It's liquid gold! It also makes my hair smell so good.

September 30, 2016

I've been using moroccan oil light for about 6 months. The light formula is non greasy, and a little bit goes a long way. I use a couple pumps and smooth between palms and comb through hair with fingers, it has really brought life and silkiness back to my dry blonde hair. I highlight regularly, and this is so far the best product I have found.

September 23, 2016

Really enjoying this Moroccan Oil, it smells amazing and I really do feel like it helps make my hair more soft and silky! My hair has recently been totally mistreated... I dyed my hair ombre and after that had done a perm, completely ruining it's silkiness. My hair became really dry and fried so I really had to find a solution for it and have been applying the Moroccan Oil religiously since, after I shower and occasionally in the mornings before I head out if I feel like it's dry. Really works great and recommend it :)