Prestige Item
MoroccanOil Treatment Reviews

For hundreds of years, women in Morocco have been using Moroccanoil Treatment's special miraculous oil ingredient to treat their hair and nails due to the effects of the hot climate. Moroccanoil has used this special oil ingredient as a part of their formula to help for instant absorption into hair for a beautiful shine and long term conditioning!

See their main website for more details at: www.moroccanoil.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

June 08, 2022

Great product

A little goes a long long long way. I buy it when it's on sale and it's been my go to for about ten years. It's a great product when used correctly and instructions are followed.

May 17, 2022

My go to!

I have SUPER thick and curly hair and when I use a hairdryer to dry my hair, I always apply this oil after to tame my frizz. A little goes a LONG way..trust me! It helps smooth and maintain for when I straighten it.

November 02, 2021

You won’t regret buying!

I have been using this product for over 10 years now and I live by it. I have had black, brown, red and blonde hair. My hair has been short, medium, and long. This product is perfect for dry damaged hair. I typically buy the “for all hair types” rather then for the light one. Seems to work better on the hair. It is thicker and coats the hair better. The smell is amazing and long lasting.

May 04, 2021

My Hair is totally Revived

I got this in a sample box from Sephora for my birthday. I have never found a better hair treatment to make my hair soft and fluffy and so manageable. My hair did a complete 180 postpartum and was so limp and thin and dry and after using this treatment for a month it is so soft and beautiful and looks like it did before kids!

April 26, 2021

Favourite Hair Oil

This expensive hair oil smells amazing and is light weight on the hair. I love this product and use it often definitely a repeat buy, if you purchase the larger bottle, it lasts a very long time because you only need a little bit. This product helps frizz damage and is hydrating. Love lovr love

April 13, 2021

Love this product!

The smell is amazing! Reminds me of getting my hair done at a salon. Additionally, this product has made my hair less frizzy, look healthy, and feel super smooth!

April 13, 2021

Noticeable Difference in One Month!

I chose this as my sephora birthday gift and I have now ordered a second bottle. I use it on my hair after the shower if I'm leaving it natural or otherwise after heat styling. Now, my hair is incredibly smooth which it was nowhere near a month ago (heat damage and colour damage).

December 13, 2020

Leaves my hair feeling very soft

I would highly recommend this product. It has a wonderful smell and feels very natural. You only need a small amount, so I find this product lasts for a long time!

December 07, 2020

Love it!

A little on the pricey side but quality product! My hair is so healthy because of using this product on a regular basis. Have been using it for years and will continue!

2.3/5

October 29, 2020

Not worth it!

Honestly, Just a disappointing product. If you read the ingredients its mostly just chemicals. Not worth the money, especially when there are way cheaper alternatives (when you are buying basically a bottle of silicone) and also competitively priced natural alternatives.