Prestige Item
MoroccanOil Treatment Reviews

For hundreds of years, women in Morocco have been using Moroccanoil Treatment's special miraculous oil ingredient to treat their hair and nails due to the effects of the hot climate. Moroccanoil has used this special oil ingredient as a part of their formula to help for instant absorption into hair for a beautiful shine and long term conditioning!

See their main website for more details at: www.moroccanoil.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018
    2.3/5

January 31, 2018

Fragrance is strong

I can't get past the fragrance, it overpowers my perfume, almost headache inducing. I find the products weigh my hair down. I bought the serum and styling cream which were pricey, and used them twice, I gave them away. Yes I understand the hype but it did not suit my needs or my nose.

September 20, 2017

Moroccan Oil

I would not buy this product again for the sole reason of how much it costs. There are plenty of other oils that do the same thing that are way cheaper. I was never using it because it seemed like I wanted to save it

May 17, 2017

I love the smell of Morrocanoil and the smoothness it brings to my hair. I do find that using it consistently overtime it leaves buildup in my hair leaving it looking greasy even after washing with clarifying shampoos.

October 31, 2016

The Moroccan oil I used after shampoo Was easy to use, but I found my hair became greasy and flat within
    A day after washing my hair. Just felt and looked limp.

September 24, 2016

I find that this oil has a good scent to it but not very nourishing. It is very greasy and my hair felt heavy. The shampoo and conditioner was okay. I just get pure argan oil instead and add essential oils to make it smell better.

March 09, 2016

Moroccan Oil is a holy grail hair product for many people. I unfortunately would not give it that kind of praise. The product does what it claims to do and it does it very well. It hides frizzies and makes my hair look and feel soft. The biggest seller for me is that is smells AMAZING. I cannot stress enough how great it smells. The only thing that sways me away from the product is that I feel that it makes my hair extremely greasy almost instantly. If I throw this in my hair I have to shower that night or the next morning :( Otherwise great buy!

January 23, 2016

Love the smell of the product however something about it seems different than before. It used to leave my hair feeling soft and smooth and now it feels a little less effective and the texture has changed.

2.7/5

January 21, 2012

Maybe it's just that I haven't gotten the hang of using this, but I wouldn't call it a miracle treatment just yet. It smells divine, but that is just about the only pro I have found. It is quite pricey, and still leaves me with the frizzies! I have tried using it on damp hair, dry hair, after straightening, both damp and again once dry, and it still get frizz. It does leave my hair softer and shinier, but with all that frizz, no one would be able to tell! There is a perfect amount of product for each person, not a lot, otherwise, you get a case of the "I look like I haven't washed my hair in days" and it separates into strands. I would love to love this product, but just have not been introduced to it's magic quite yet.

2.3/5

January 06, 2012

I don't know if this is worth the price. I have been using this for a few day and it didn't work for me. Maybe it does not work on thicker hair. It is very pricey compare to other hair products.

2.2/5

April 27, 2011

I have thin, wavy, frizzy (pouffy) hair which is fried from daily heat styling. And I really dislike this product for my hair type. No matter how I attempted to use this (less product, more product, on soaking wet hair, on damp hair, on dry ends!), it just didn't keep my hair frizz free and weighed my hair down, making it feel extremely oily & heavy. As well, the oil did not act as a treatment for dry hair -my hair was still fried even after months of using this (I tried to use it up because of the cost!).
    I also believe that the silicones in this product broke me out on the back of my neck (that is because I am hyper-sensitive to all products with silicones in general....so, my point is, heads up to all who have similar issues with silicones).
    I may be in the minority here, but this is not the miracle treatment/styler that I hoped it would be.
    On a positive note, there is a great amount of product in a bottle, which will last a long time.