• Morroccanoil treatment original
  • Morroccanoil treatment original

Morroccanoil treatment original Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 2395 in Hair Care

April 10, 2017

A little expensive but very effective! Has a wonderful scent and really conditions and adds shine and moisture to dry, processed hair. Recommended for colour treated hair.

March 16, 2017

This past summer I decided to start taking better care of my hair I've been using morrocan oil after every shower my hair has grown significantly it's healthier thicker and shinier

March 06, 2017

J'ai les cheveux teint et décoloré, donc la pointe de mes cheveux est sec et endommagé. Ce produit est miraculeux ! Il rend les cheveux tellement doux et léger, en plus de réparer les pointes endommagé. JE L'ADORE.

January 05, 2017

Amazing! I'm a hairstylist and I do have to guarantee it is amazing 100 percent is so good I even had to sign a waiver!! Brings your hair back to smoothness softeness is amazing! That's what your hair needs!!! Shine lots of shine! Manageable 0 freez get it! :)

January 03, 2017

The Morroccon oil treatment is one of the first oil based serums that works the way it's intended. It smells amazing and as long as you don't use too much, it won't make your hair look oily. I use it on the very ends for a smooth, silky look after I flat iron my hair.
    It is a bit on the pricier end but it lasts a long time!

November 21, 2016

This product left my hair feeling great! I'm not too keen on the price because it is quite pricey but I will splurge every once in a while on this. You don't need this treatment too often anyways.

September 11, 2016

ive been using this product for about 6 years now. i went t beauty school and learned about this amazing product. so moisturizing on the hair. the price is kinda a bit much but a huge bottle lasts me for more than 2 years depending how often you use the oil. the scent smells good. i will continue buying this until i come across something better

August 26, 2016

Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner - This entire line is amazing. Not only are all their items processed without sulfates and parabens but their scents are PHENOMENAL. (They have tons of different smells ranging from coconut milk to cherry blossom.) I especially like this formula because it deep cleans without being abrassive and after using it, my hair is super soft, shiny and manageable. By the way, these products cost about $8.99 (CAN) each and for salon style paraben-free formulas, this is such a fanastic price

July 12, 2016

100% pure Argan oil. I love it, it works well on my hair. I had dry and frizzy hair, I use 2 pumps and apply this after towel-drying my hair Also it smells good.

June 28, 2016

I have used Moroccanoil for few years now and absolutely will not go without it. It has become one of my daily routine for my hair. A little goes a long way. It works wonders for anyone with a lot of frizz in their hair.