MotriMAX 12 hour Reviews

October 01, 2017

Work so well!

I received a sample of these from a different website and was surprised with how well they work. I find they work for way longer than other brands. This type of Motrin actually does ease my headache for close to 12 hours. I think I will be switching to Motrin! And will probably pick the "12 hour" kind.

August 11, 2017

Amazing and quick

I originally got these as a sample and never tried them till one night in December, I got a migraine and these were what i had. I popped the med and went to bed. And it worked within a half an hour allowing me to rejoin my family.

April 29, 2017

I was pleased with this pain reliever!! It works pretty good. I will probably buyy more and reccomend to others......... It is a Pretty good product imo.

April 05, 2017

My son, who suffers from MS, tried this product for pain management. He was pleased that it was fast acting and actively kept some of the pain at a tolerable level....As he suffers chronic pain this made a big difference.

March 28, 2017

Amazing product, at home we always have it, we tried last year for the first time and its really effective.
    this is also a product that can be a bit pricy but there is always some coupons available.

March 15, 2017

i aways use advil for my back pain and find it wearing off after about 4 hours, but this time i tried motriMAX and it lasted almost 10 hours ! a full shift of work, i definitely recommend if you want long relieve of muscle pain.

2.8/5

March 15, 2017

I have tried a lot of different products to control the pain I suffer from my back injury.I injured my back in 2000 and it has never been the same since.I got a free package of MotriMax 12 hour in the mail from a company that was giving out free trials.I took two of these figuring that it would relieve my pain,at least a little.If I had my time back I never would have taken them because the Naproxin in them made my belly hurt that much I actually got sick stomach.It didn't agree with me at all.I know one thing for certain,I will not be purchasing this product.I cannot honestly recommend it.I guess it is one of those things that, a person would have to try and judge themselves.

2.3/5

March 11, 2017

First time trying Naproxen. I have neck pain and a headache. Pill was supper easy to swallow. My headache went away but my neck pain was dulled a little bit. It did do something and lasted the whole day, but I wouldn't take it again.

February 28, 2017

This is the best pain reliever I have ever tried for back pain. I strained my back earlier this year and I was in so much pain I couldn't sleep. I tried the usual muscle relaxants and pain relievers and I noticed no discernible difference in my discomfort. I finally went to an all night pharmacy at 1:30 in the morning and the pharmacist recommended I try naproxen (which is the active ingredient in Motrimax). I finally felt some relief and it was great that I could take it and have the pain relief work through the night while I slept. Highly recommended.

February 02, 2017

YES...YES...a thousand times YES!!! I prefer Naproxen as a pain reliever, and Motrimax is the best of the bunch! I received a sample in the mail, and I'm so grateful I did! My mom and I catered a wedding (yes, by ourselves) and I hadn't been on my feet like that for YEARS! My back was killing me, my knees hurt. I found the sample pack in my purse when on the hunt for another pain reliever, and gave it a try.
    The relief, while not instantaneous, was fairly quick! I was able to keep going at the wedding without a second thought. Just 1 gel-cap did wonders, with no adverse effects (no upset stomach or nausea, as naproxin sometimes causes me)
    They are a little on the spendy side...but well worth the price, especially if purchased on sale. I wil continue to purchase this product, and would recommend this product!