MOTRIN Liquid Gels Super Strength Reviews

MOTRIN® Liquid Gels contain ibuprofen – a fast-acting pain reliever that stops headache and migraine pain where it starts.

For more info visit, MOTRIN

October 01, 2017

Work the best!

I received a sample of these from a different website and was surprised with how well they work. I find they work for way longer than other brands. Motrin can ease my headache for 10+ hours at a time. Once I run out of my other medications, I will likely switch to Motrin.

October 01, 2017

Great!

I suffered a back injury after a car accident, Motrin has helped with some occasional flare ups. Its fast and effective and it has helped with other issues, headaches and migraines!

September 13, 2017

I would buy this product again

I suffer from bad migrains and I have tried so many products out there. And I found this prodict not only work but it lasts for a very long time will be buying again

September 13, 2017

This really works

I suffer with chronic headaches and the pain can be blinding sometimes I normally don't bother with over the counter meds they just don't work and hurt my stomach but I tried the super strength Motrin on a win and have used it ever since I tell all my friends about it all the time

June 21, 2017

Fast acting

I recently had a tooth ache and is was amazed to see just how fast this took care of the pain. Now this is my go to brand for pain. I also have back pain and this works pretty good on that too.

April 20, 2017

Fast acting pain relief. Bought it originally for tooth pain because my go-to was sold out, and it ended up being a great purchase! I would use again!

March 20, 2017

Always my go to pain med for years when I take anything as I usually don't. Have always liked the shape of the pills from the new ones to the older shape since I had always had issues taking pills.
    my #1 go to pain med

March 01, 2017

I have to admit Motrin works better for me than Tylenol,it goes to work faster to relieve pain and it doesn't make me feel groggy and medicated the way Tylenol does.It is easy to swallow and I know I can count on it to relieve any pain that I have ,very affordable and I can purchase it at many different locations ,so I'm happy with that

March 01, 2017

For me I found it worked awesome. It kicked in fast and the pain was gone for awhile. I'd recommend it over Tylenol any day and the price is affordable.

February 10, 2017

I decided to try out the MOTRIN Liquid Gels, Super Strength, because they were on sale and I am always looking for new ways to manage muscle pain related to a chronic injury I have. This worked fast, lasted long and was really effective on both muscle and headache pain.