MotrinMAX 12 hour liquid gels Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 559 in Remedies

May 28, 2017

I tried these pills while I had a toothache and nothing else was working. Boy were they fabulous! I still had some pain so I didn't think they were working too well until they started wearing off, and the pain kicked in high gear again. When I took the second I realized just how much they'd helped. These are too strong for a run of the mill headache, but I'd strongly recommend these for when you're in some serious pain. I was able to go from 5 or 6 aleve (which I LOVE for regular use) to just two of these. We use them sparingly but I definitely like having them in the house.

April 03, 2017

I did not think that this medication would last 12 hours. Upon using it the first couple times I was completely sold on it. It is now my main go to for whenever I have aches or pains or inflammation. I highly recommend this product you won't be disappointed.

March 11, 2017

I would rate this product as average, I didn't find much different between this Motrin and Aleve 12 hour or even taking 1 Advil/1 Tylenol at the same time. Easy to swallow and no taste is always a bonus with liquid gels. But, I didn't find this as fast acting as other products I have used.

March 03, 2017

Received a small sample pack along with a $4.00 discount coupon so bought a bottle. I am an overweight senior who has done a lot of heavy work over the years, from farming to construction, so my knees and back get pretty sore. I usually bought the store brand Naproxine but it gave me heartburn so had to quit using it. These work even better without the stomach problems, when I have a pain flare up I take one in the morning when I get up, and it provides pain relief during my busy days.

March 01, 2017

It works alot better than most of the other pain relievers out there and it lasts a while which is good for if you are on the go. We'll worth the price.

January 25, 2017

MotrinMax is excellent to relieve difficult headaches and even migraines. Love it for persistent head pain. I have switched brands to this product and my sister is now also using it, as it is gentle on her stomach.

January 15, 2017

Works and does the job but not the best for pain relief. Pretty pricey compared to other remedies which work better. Would buy with a coupon but I'd pick something else if not.

November 28, 2016

Received in the mail as a sample. Came with $4 off coupon so I may purchase again. Effective relief as most motrin products are. Bit pricey if not on sale though.

September 23, 2016

Have sore joint pains daily due to active lifestyle and age! Used motrinmax gels as a trial product and will definitely be buying more to relieve my Pain

September 19, 2016

I received a sample pack of these from Sample Source. As I am not one for taking pills I had my husband try them one night after he'd been suffering from a bad backache for 3 or 4 days. He got up in the middle of the night & took 2 woke up the next morning with no backache!! He's a loyal Tylenol but he asked me how much they were & if we had anymore for future use!!!

I'm not sure how much they are. I think they are about $12 for about 30 pills. Will definitely be buying them.