4.9/5
Motts Garden Cocktail 1.89litre Reviews
Ranked #245 in Grocery

Good - 0

April 12, 2017

Tastes great. Great source of vegetables. Help with nutritional value. Low in calories. Have shared with friends and bought for children to get daily amount of veggie intake. I find children or adult all love it.

March 27, 2017

I prefer Motts Garden Cocktail to V8. First, the price is always lower and the seasoning in the juice is much better. In addition I enjoy the texture which is not too thick. Many times it goes on special for 99 cents a bottle and I end up buying an entire case.

March 18, 2017

I love this with a celery stick or celery seed mixed in, even though it has veggies already. In my house we drink a lot of different types of vegetable juices and this one is definitely one of the high choices.

May 14, 2016

I buy this bigger bottle as I love it so much. I eat a lot of vegetables, but this is an added boost to my health that is a bonus.I recommend it fully, so if you have not tried this one, do so; You won't be sorry.

April 26, 2016

This is one juice i always have at my place because I love it so much. It is chock full of veggies and I know it is a healthy drink aside from good tasting.