Mr. Christie Social Tea Biscuits Reviews
#610 in Miscellaneous

January 06, 2018

Yum!

I love them. They are not sweet but yet very tasty. Perfect to pair with a cup of your favourite tea or coffee. I enjoy the freshness of each little package and every single bite I take. Honestly the best Tea Biscuits.

February 21, 2017

love it and wouldn't change anything about this product maybe just make bigger boxes.. lol I love the fact that the ingredients are not so fattening and great kids as well

January 27, 2016

A great little cookie to have with tea or a glass of milk. These can also be used in some desserts. Not too sweet just right.

Updated On: February 21, 2016

These are great for a diabetic diet not too sweet. Most cookies are so high in calories but a couple of these would be better than a couple of high sugar content cookies.

June 12, 2015

I love having these biscuits with my tea, they are delicious, I like to dip them in my tea.

April 02, 2015

Love eating these in the summer with a good cup of tea!

March 01, 2015

These biscuits are simple but taste delicious. Just the right amount of sweetness in each biscuit. The perfect complement to a piping cup of tea. I always have a box of these in my pantry.