Murad Acne Spot Treatment Reviews
Ranked #430 in Acne Treatment

What it is:
A fast-acting spot treatment that minimizes acne breakouts and promotes immediate healing of blemishes.

What it is formulated to do:
This product provides on-the-spot acne control the moment you feel a blemish developing. A powerful acne-fighting formula, it treats breakouts while promoting healing with anti-inflammatory ingredients that soothe and reduce redness. Its convenient size makes it easy to provide extra attention to a stubborn blemish anytime, anywhere.

July 24, 2017

Good for desperate times

I'm not one to write reviews often but this is so worthy. I purchased this because I have occasional breakouts during my time of the month that are painful and deep within my skin. Also, my skin is extremely sensitive. I got this as a leap of faith and it works without drying my skin out. Within hours my pimples were no longer sore and shrank dramatically in size. I used the smallest dot on each breakout area and it worked like a charm. By the next day, the acne was almost gone.

June 27, 2017

It's not great

I found this product quite reasonable if it delivered the goods at stopping pimples as they start. I have adult acne breakouts, infact i always have at least a few pimples on the go and I'm 45! I hooped like I do with all other products that this would be the one that would kick butt.... nope.

June 06, 2017

I Love this product and many of Murads products! I saw a result within hours and the acne stayed gone! It's a bit expensive but if you're looking for results, I'd say it's worth buying it.

1.7/5

December 18, 2016

I had been using another acne treatment which I loved, but was ran out of it. I decided to try this because it was a few dollars cheaper, but I returned it a week later. It did absolutely NOTHING for my skin. It didn't help with acne at all... not for the size, redness... nothing. I also hate the smell! I thought Tea Tree oil was bad enough, but man this stinks! I returned it for another brand to try out and am much happier. I don't recommend this at all.

2.3/5

May 26, 2015

To my disappointment, this spot treatment did not do very much to clear up my pimples at all. I don't have much else to say about it, because I used the whole 15ml container and did not find it helped at all.

2.7/5

March 31, 2015

This product didn't do much for my acne. After putting it on several nights on a pimple, it didn't even reduce the redness. Was not impressed with it, so I'm glad I asked for a sample before buying the full size.

1.0/5

November 16, 2014

To start, I should say that I have somewhat sensitive skin, so that was likely my problem with this product. For me, this product did not help my pimples like it was supposed to, and instead left me with a very red and itchy rash. This product is not suitable for fair or sensitive skin. To make it worse, it didn't even seem to help dry up my pimples either.

October 23, 2014

this works great its really direct and really quick

1.5/5

October 23, 2014

I did not like this product at all. When I used it I didn't notice a difference in my skin clearing up. Also, when I used it I noticed there was a giant red circle on my face. So I definitely won't be using it again since my skin didn't react well.

August 14, 2013

PROS: Helps with small pimples, licorice extracts helps to soothe and stop inflammation and redness around the pimple

CONS: Pricey

QUICK TIPS: Try using Mario Badescu Drying Cream, in my opinion it works better and also uses sulfur to treat acne
    I received this in the Murad Acne Kit and although it does help it wasn't the best sulfur based acne treatment I have used. It is ok for small pimples but if you have a large pimple or major breakoutt I suggest trying another sulfur treatmen