Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion Reviews

1.5/5

August 11, 2018

Nothing Special

I received this lotion in my FabFitFun box which is a good thing because it would not be worth the $40 price tag. This lotion isn't even comparable to a $13 cerave lotion, let alone to be in the same price category as Vichy or Le Roche Posay

July 18, 2018

The Best

This lotion has changed my skin. It’s lightweight, doesn’t leave me oily and has nearly eliminated redness on my cheeks within 3 days. Great lotion, will definitely purchase again and again

May 03, 2018

MURAD SKIN PERFECTING LOTION

Got this in my Fabfit box, it’s has become my favorite skin lotion. I use it on the daily, it makes my hand soft, it's not sticky nor greasy. Lotion lasts all day even after u wash your hand, there's no smell, hand feels soft and smooth.

April 30, 2018

Would buy this product again

I can not tell you how soft this cream leaves your face. it is amazing. i find it a little pricey but definitely worth the money. You only need a small amount so the product goes a long way. I would 100% recommend this product.

April 14, 2018

Tried it once and can't go back to regular lotion

This product was a gift from a friend. Once I tried it, I cannot go back to using cheap lotion. It is so moisturizing and does not irritate my skin. works great :)

April 10, 2018

Fantastic Product!

So happy with this lotion from Murad! I got this in my fabfitfun spring box. This lotion helps moisturize my skin, it's even cleared some dark spots on my face. I haven't broken out with acne since I've been using this lotion. My new everyday lotion! Won't be able to go without.

April 04, 2018

5 stars!

I am LOVING this lotion from Murad! I got this in my fabfitfun box. This lotion helps moisturize my skin without me breaking out! Everytime I put this on my dry patches clear up. I am even more pleased that I do not break out when using this product!!

March 23, 2018

Great moisturizer

This came in my Spring 2018 FabFitFun box. My skin is currently suffering from red itchy patches due to pregnancy so I am desperately trying to find hydrating products. I tried this for both day and night. I like that its light weight so it doesn't feel goopy but its strong enough to be hydrating.
    The price is on par with Sephora skincare brands so I think if you are looking after your skin, you wouldn't mind spending a couple extra $

February 27, 2017

If you're using any kind of acne products and treatments, this is a great moisturizer to use, as it helps give back some moisture to your skin between those treatments. While it isn't the best hydrating moisturizer I have used, it does not irritate sensitive skin from breakouts. It doesn't cure them either - but it does seem to help prevent further flair ups while using the lotion. I do have to say this works well on combination skin, but I also have a couple of dry patches. On those particular places, it did not moisturize as well, but in fact made them worse. If you already have dry skin to begin with, I would try a couple patch tests just to be safe and see if this works for you.

September 25, 2014

amazing moisturizer for combination to oily skin. the only downside is that doesnt last as long as other moisturizers.