Muscle Pharm protein Reviews
#202 in Supplements

October 10, 2017

Would definitely repurchase

Bought this at Costco (also bought at Best Buy). Great deal for such a large quantity. It came in a few flavours; my favourite is chocolate chip mint. Added it to 14 oz of water and I was set to go! Good amount of protein as well.

May 29, 2017

This is one of the best reasonably priced protein powders I've found. The cookies and cream is better than any other brand's attempt at that flavour (that I've tried) and while very sweet, the banana flavour makes a great addition to a morning smoothie! I would definitely repurchase - especially if a strawberry flavour is available!

April 06, 2016

I have been using the Muscle Pharm Fitmiss Cookies and Cream flavored protein powder as a breakfast replacement shake for two weeks now. When mixed with milk, it keeps me full and satisfied until lunchtime and it tastes like a milkshake which satisfies my sweet tooth. The only complaint I have is that the taste is a bit too sweet, but its still tasty.

2.8/5

June 09, 2015

I bought the 5lb tub at Costco for a great price. I tried the cookies n' cream, it has a great taste but there is just too many ingredients in it for me and no to mention Sucralose. I will not be buying again!

March 31, 2015

This is a great protein. I add some water and shake! I always but the chocolate chip ones! TaTse great