My way Perfume by Giorgio Armani Reviews
#23 in Perfume

November 02, 2020

Love the smell

Fresh, subtle and classy fragrance. I was so impressed with the sample that I ended up buying a whole new bottle for me. I received so many compliments for this and i must say that it has a very lasting fragrance. It is worth every penny and a must have in your fragrance collection.

November 02, 2020

Smells amazing

Hands down the best smelling perfume I’ve smelt yet. Quite expensive but smells amazing. Constant compliments!..won’t regret buying this. Smell lasts all day!

November 01, 2020
    United States

very nice!

I received a small sample of this product to try and I am so happy I did! I really like the scent, its a little floral but has a lot of notes that really give it some depth. It does have good staying power, and a couple sprays will do. It isnt an overpowering scent and works really well for anything from daily wear to events. I can only imgine the price given the brand, but I would still recommend it!

October 26, 2020

My Way sample

I liked the Vanilla perfume. Really nice smell- not too overpowering. It doesn't stay the whole day so I personally would use it for travel or short events.

October 25, 2020

Awesome

I ended up getting a free sample of this perfume in the mail and I was really surprise with how high end the perfume smells.I want a full size bottle of this awesome stuff.

October 21, 2020

Give it a try!

I tried the new My Way perfume by Giorgio Armani, and I really like it. The smell is very delicate and it is really durable too. Great for those who like soft essences.

Very nice fragrance

Thank you so much @giorgioarmani Perfume has amazing fragrance florals and the bergamot blend together nicely, Quality of the scent is longevity.i will definitely add in my beauty box #giorgioarmani#freesamplesbymail✉️

Woww

J’adore le parfum my way. Mon amie me l’a fait sentir et je suis tout de suite tombé en amour. Il sent bon, fruité et sent longtemps. Le prix ressemble aux autres parfums de marque. Je le recommande aux personnes qui aiment les odeurs de parfum fruité et doux

AmaZing sweet perfume

Initially I got this perfume as a sample, and man I had to go buy it . It’s amazing stays on all day and I can actually smell it on myself. Awesome creation !

October 19, 2020

Floral undertone

One spritz and the smell lasted till morning. I really liked the smell of this perfume. I was able to tell immediately that it had jasmine in it. The smell itself isn't very unique and for the price I will pass on getting a full bottle. I would much rather buy a 15ml tester just to add to my collection.