2.8/5
Nair Cream Hair Remover for Face with Special Moisturizers 2 oz (57 g) Reviews
#32 in Oils

For Upper Lip, Chin, and Cheek. With Sweet Almond Oil & Baby Oil. Nair Cream for Face effectively removes unwanted hair from your face. This special formula contains Sweet Almond Oil and Baby Oil and leaves your skin silky smooth and invitingly touchable. Like all Nair Hair Remover products, Nair Cream for Face is dermatologist and salon tested. Moisturizes skin as you see it. Easy to use. Fresh fragrance. For all hair types, fine/light to coarse/dark. Not animal tested. Made in USA.

Good - 0
    0.7/5

April 17, 2019

Do not Do it!!!

Do not use Nair on your face unless you want chemical burns! I applied for 30 seconds and felt the worst burning pins & needles. I immediately washed off to find my skin literally burnt off in places! I woke up the next to day redness bumps and scabs all over my chin area! Dont do it!!!

February 20, 2018

Bye bye hair

When I was younger I never had any problem with facial hair. Now that I am in my 50s, I notice that hair has appeared on my upper lip. Nair takes care of this quickly and works well on my sensitive skin. A great solution to an embarrassing problem!