Nair Cream Sensitive Formula Reviews

3.4/5
Ranked #276 out of 487 in Hair Removal

Leave your most gentle skin in capable hands. Effective on all hair types, a light, creamy formula that gently works on legs, underarms and bikini. Enhanced with Camellia Oil and protective Ylang-Ylang extract, to help you show off that beautiful, gleaming skin.

2.7/5

September 19, 2016

I bought this sensitive skin cream to substitute a regular strength one because I was having problems with the efficacy of the older one. Unfortunately, it seems that this one is worse in many regards - especially how it burns. I never used to have a problem with burning after using hair removal cream, but this one does leave a sting - especially if any of the cream touches my lip or its border. In addition to that, it doesn't work how it should. I am still left with a bit of stubble afterwards and that defeats the purpose of using hair removal cream because that's even more visible than when the hair starts to grow in. I don't expect the effect to last long (I use it every time I shower which is every 3 days) but I do expect it to do what it's supposed to do when I leave it on for the prescribed amount of time. The smell isn't much better than other creams, either, but there's not much to be done about that - and at least it's better than the cucumber scented ones which have ruined the vegetable for me. At least it does moisturize, which is good, but it's not a long term solution (as in, it's good immediately after but it doesn't last) because in the winter I find my upper lip drying out in the corners.

I'm not sure whether switching back to regular strength or trying a different brand will help, but as for this product itself it isn't doing what it should be and I only continue to use it just so I don't waste my money or the product. I won't be a repeat customer for this product but maybe someone else will have better luck with it.

May 01, 2016

I used nair cream for years and I think the only reason I stopped using it was because I found it to be a little more time consuming than just using a razor. I like the results better than using a razor it's just that I had a child and found I had less time to take on myself so I didn't use this as much, I would defiantly use thus again though.

May 01, 2016

burns a little but works! do not exceed ten minutes because it can irritate and cause a rash. It works great, smells weird but if it works I don't care. wash it off with a scented soap.

April 14, 2016

Definitely a product I keep buying. I use it to remove arm hair (instead of waxing) and it does the job great! I tried it on legs but, def not as effective - didnt remove all the hair. The smelll is pretty awful but I just use a nice smelling soap after and the problem is solved :) - I don't know of any other way to remove arm hair that is as effective, painless and worth the price.

March 31, 2015

Smells awful, but removes hair.

2.2/5

April 17, 2014

A lot of hair removals products are not as they claim. I have been using nair for about 20 years and I continue to use it because it does live up to its advertisement. I have use other brand names and I always come back to Nair.

2.0/5

October 26, 2013

Even tho its sensitive, it still burned and gave me a rash for 2 days. :-(

2.7/5

September 24, 2013

My daughter and i both have sensitive skin . With this remover her legs started burning as soon as she started applying. Dried my legs right out and lasted only one extra day in caparison to shaving

June 03, 2012

Nair Cream Sensitive Formula works within minutes to remove hair. I love how quickly it works to weaken hair and all you have to do is simply wipe and the hair is gone, no mess or fuss. I have to say though that the smell is not the best and can get annoying.

3.2/5

October 15, 2011

Nair...Works very well however..the smell it doesnt matter which scent you choose they all have a horriable lingering smell! also even the sensitive formula with in the next couple days it always leaves my skin itchy! I would recommend people to atleast try it as everyone's skin is different.