NARS Blush in Orgasm Reviews
#1 in Blush

NARS blush is available in more than one shade! The blush provides a sheer natural hint of colour to brighten up your face. With transparent pigments, avoid heaviness with NARS Blush.
The Orgasm colour is peachy pink with some shimmer
Sourced from: narscosmetics.com

April 19, 2018

The Best!

Popular for all the right reasons! The color is the perfect for all skin tones, and the glow is amazing. I love this colour and I hope they never discontinue it!

April 08, 2018

Everyday buildable blush in flattering shade

Seriously my go-to blush for all seasons. The shade is just perfect. I also like that it’s very buildable so you can get just the colour/depth you want. It also lasts forever so don’t worry too much about the price tag!

April 07, 2018

Love it

This blush colour is great for all skin colours and I always reach for it! I have tried other blushes but they are often too pink but this blush is nice and warm which looks more natural!

March 19, 2018

Beautiful!

This is a beautiful blush! Love the color on my pale skin tone ! Pairs well with alot of my foundations and powders! It complements many of my girlfriend skin tone as well!:)

March 10, 2018

Yes, it is the best indeed

There is a lot of hype around this blush. And there is a good reason for it - it seriously is one of the best blushes I have used. It’s very versatile and universal. I also use it as eye shadow (blending it with taupe colors) and lip paint.

March 05, 2018

Top Quality and Colour

This is a popular blush for a reason.. The color is the most perfect peachy pink tone, and the glitter makes your skin glow and glisten in daylight. I love this colour and I hope they never discontinue it!

January 22, 2018

good quality blush

Love these NARS blushes they are all beautiful. I don't have this color but definitely want to get it asap! they tend to be expensive but it lasts a long time!

January 13, 2018

Perfect pink!

My friend treated me to a lovely makeover for a night out and used this blush on me! She wanted to give it to me because of how well it matched my skin tone! It's the perfect light pink shade for my fair toned skin! It's not overwhelming or ashy.

December 04, 2017

Favourite blush

I’ve used this blush for years. It works in the summer or winter. It gives me that perfect glow and is versatile with different makeup looks. The coral colour with the subtle gold flecks is absolutely stunning on many different skin tones.

October 29, 2017

all day blush

Nars makes best blush. I have few blush but i always reach for nars. All time favourite blush stay all day blend easily.i never need to touch up. Its doesnt move or fade. I lovd so many colours my all time favourite is Orgasm colour. Day or night its look good on my olive skin tone.