NARS Blush in Orgasm Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 555 in Blush

NARS blush is available in more than one shade! The blush provides a sheer natural hint of colour to brighten up your face. With transparent pigments, avoid heaviness with NARS Blush.
The Orgasm colour is peachy pink with some shimmer
Sourced from: narscosmetics.com

April 20, 2017

NARS Blush in Orgasm really is a blush to have in your collection. It's a beautiful colour that I believe would suit many skin tones (I myself have fair skin). It wears as a rouge /peach blush with an extremely fine gold glitter fleck in it. It doesn't look like you have speckles of glitter on your face when you wear it though, and it is very subtle and beautiful. This blush is very pigmented, so you don't need to use much in order for it to be effective. You can easily create either a bold look with a lot of colour, or a soft and subtle look if you prefer as this blush is really quite flexible to use. I really like the NARS blush in Orgasm a lot - it's one of my staple, go-to shades that I always have in my collection, and it never seems to grow old. I know it's a pricey purchase, but trust me, it's well worth it and it will last for ages! I highly recommend it!

April 18, 2017

This is the perfect shade of blush for pretty much everyone. It's a gorgeous peachy shade with a little bit of a shimmer to it. The consistency is amazing and it will last all day!

April 18, 2017

such a pretty blush i love the company too they come out with their most pigmented blushes such a pretty color too an the smell is lovely. color payoff is wonderful

April 14, 2017

This color is essential for anyone getting in to the beauty world. This color looks great on almost every skin tone and is the perfect blend of warm and peach!!!! So perfect for every season! I love this blush

March 29, 2017

A instant classic in the cosmetics world! What a brilliant colour! Looks absolutely stunning on nearly every skin tone and is a staple in almost every other bridal makeup artist I've ever encountered's kits. An absolute must have for cosmetics lovers and makeup artists alike. This beautiful peach colour is incredibly flattering and natural and can be blended with very little effort. Also available in creamy, dreamy stick format for those looking to match their lip colour with their blusher (or those who prefer a cream blush... blends flawlessly)! Recommend trying both formats. You will love it!

March 17, 2017

Highly recommend this blush. It flatters almost all skin type without overdoing it (unless you put too much...). I used to buy a lot of different blushes during college days but I always go back to this one even today! Definitely a keeper!

March 11, 2017

This was the first high end blush I ever passed and it is still one of my favorites! Perfect peachy pink and is very flattering on my skin tone (fair skinned). Perfect amount of sheen but isn't sparkly!

March 10, 2017

Love this blush so much, it's a staple item in my makeup bag. The shade is flattering on all skin tones, you just have to go a bit easy if you are very fair.

February 09, 2017

I usually purchase from the drugstore, but took the plunge with this blush as it seemed to be a cult favourite. This truly the perfect peachy pink… I think it would suit most skin tones, but it gave my fair complexion a natural flush. It is heavily pigmented and very long-lasting. While this is a pricier purchase, I think the quality is well worth it. However, it must be noted that there are sparkles. While I think it's not overpowering, it could be off-putting to some.

January 26, 2017

My review of NARS blush in Orgasm;
    I recently purchased this NARS product (in the stick format) as my first cream blush. This colour is so beautiful and shimmery, it works as a blush/highlighter in one! Great value, as there is so much product in the stick, I probably won't have to repurchase for a long time.