NARS Blush in Orgasm Reviews
#1 in Blush

NARS blush is available in more than one shade! The blush provides a sheer natural hint of colour to brighten up your face. With transparent pigments, avoid heaviness with NARS Blush.
The Orgasm colour is peachy pink with some shimmer
Sourced from: narscosmetics.com

May 17, 2018

Best ever this

This is the ultimate, holy grail blush.
    The color is sooooooooo beautiful and nice on every skin tone.
    Color lasts all day. Beautiful sheen, almost has a built in highlight quality.

May 02, 2018

Peachy pink with shimmer blush!

This blush is AMAZING!!! I purchased this blush well over a year ago and am almost done, so it is worth the $25
    This shade is perfect and subtle and it is easy to add a flash of color, whether I am wearing full makeup or going out for a bare-skin no make up look. I really find that this shade is perfect for every skin tone and just makes your skin glow. This shade is so natural and beautiful...
    A few of my friends all use this same blush and shade...
    A+ in my opinion!

April 19, 2018

The Best!

Popular for all the right reasons! The color is the perfect for all skin tones, and the glow is amazing. I love this colour and I hope they never discontinue it!

April 08, 2018

Everyday buildable blush in flattering shade

Seriously my go-to blush for all seasons. The shade is just perfect. I also like that it’s very buildable so you can get just the colour/depth you want. It also lasts forever so don’t worry too much about the price tag!

April 07, 2018

Love it

This blush colour is great for all skin colours and I always reach for it! I have tried other blushes but they are often too pink but this blush is nice and warm which looks more natural!

March 19, 2018

Beautiful!

This is a beautiful blush! Love the color on my pale skin tone ! Pairs well with alot of my foundations and powders! It complements many of my girlfriend skin tone as well!:)

March 10, 2018

Yes, it is the best indeed

There is a lot of hype around this blush. And there is a good reason for it - it seriously is one of the best blushes I have used. It’s very versatile and universal. I also use it as eye shadow (blending it with taupe colors) and lip paint.

March 05, 2018

Top Quality and Colour

This is a popular blush for a reason.. The color is the most perfect peachy pink tone, and the glitter makes your skin glow and glisten in daylight. I love this colour and I hope they never discontinue it!

January 22, 2018

good quality blush

Love these NARS blushes they are all beautiful. I don't have this color but definitely want to get it asap! they tend to be expensive but it lasts a long time!

January 13, 2018

Perfect pink!

My friend treated me to a lovely makeover for a night out and used this blush on me! She wanted to give it to me because of how well it matched my skin tone! It's the perfect light pink shade for my fair toned skin! It's not overwhelming or ashy.