NARS Blush in Orgasm Reviews
#1 in Blush

NARS blush is available in more than one shade! The blush provides a sheer natural hint of colour to brighten up your face. With transparent pigments, avoid heaviness with NARS Blush.
The Orgasm colour is peachy pink with some shimmer
Sourced from: narscosmetics.com

January 13, 2018

Perfect pink!

My friend treated me to a lovely makeover for a night out and used this blush on me! She wanted to give it to me because of how well it matched my skin tone! It's the perfect light pink shade for my fair toned skin! It's not overwhelming or ashy.

December 04, 2017

Favourite blush

I’ve used this blush for years. It works in the summer or winter. It gives me that perfect glow and is versatile with different makeup looks. The coral colour with the subtle gold flecks is absolutely stunning on many different skin tones.

October 29, 2017

all day blush

Nars makes best blush. I have few blush but i always reach for nars. All time favourite blush stay all day blend easily.i never need to touch up. Its doesnt move or fade. I lovd so many colours my all time favourite is Orgasm colour. Day or night its look good on my olive skin tone.

October 05, 2017

Il en vaut la peine

Depuis la premiere fois que j'ai essayér ce blush j'ai été tout simplement séduite. Oui c'est vrai le prix peux parraitre cher mais selon moi il en vaut completement la peine. Facile a appliquer, il n'est pas trop gras donc ne fait pas de trace. Il est facile d'en mettre seulement tres discretement sans avoir de traces. Il faut vraiment l'essayer, vous allez surement vous aussi l'adopter.

October 05, 2017

My Favorite Blush Ever!!

I have been buying this product for over 5 years now. Its amazing quality for a blush, and it lasts me a long time. To give you perspective, I use my blush everyday (sometimes twice a day, if i wash my face between), and I only have to buy about 2-3 a year. The color looks amazing on me no matter what time of the year, whether I'm tan in the summer or very pale in the winter. I would recommend this color for any skin tone, it gives a nice pink tone to the cheeks. Also the quality of the blush isn't heavy, so you can wear it all day. I have very sensitive skin and this product feels light and amazing!! 100% recommend for everyone and anyone.

October 02, 2017

Nars

I've been hearing rave reviews of this blush for a long time so I decided to give it a try. although the color did not attract me in the packaging, once I tried it on I loved it and have been using it ever since. great shade that suits almost any skin tone. gives a beautiful natural glow to the face

September 26, 2017

This is the best blush

This blush has lasted me a long time (I know you’re suppose to throw out makeup after so long, but unless I think it’s contaminated, I do not). The color matches any makeup look you go for and it’s not too overpowering. This is by far my favourite blush!

September 19, 2017

Pricey but perfect

If you're someone like me, it's hard to bite the bullet and drop nearly $40 of your hard earned money on 1 blush. So, that was a draw back for me but I bought it anyways because of the hype in the beauty community. When I got home and used it for the first time. I understood why they named it orgasm! I couldn't help but "ouu & ahh" when I put it on my cheeks! It has the perfect amount of shimmer so that it doesn't over power your face and the pink/peach undertones give the best natural flushed look!

August 30, 2017

This is the perfect blush

Now I know why everyone crave about this blush ! The colors is too pretty and goes with all skin tones ! Its enough pigmented and blend on so beautifuly on the skin ! I love how it looks on my face ,, It does cost a little extra money but its soo worth it !

August 29, 2017

YASSSS

great value- worth every penny
    good quality- a personal fav!
    perfect color- i dont care for blush but this one is a must!
    even nice to add to a bare face