NARS Blush in Orgasm Reviews
#1 in Blush

NARS blush is available in more than one shade! The blush provides a sheer natural hint of colour to brighten up your face. With transparent pigments, avoid heaviness with NARS Blush.
The Orgasm colour is peachy pink with some shimmer
Sourced from: narscosmetics.com

October 29, 2017

all day blush

Nars makes best blush. I have few blush but i always reach for nars. All time favourite blush stay all day blend easily.i never need to touch up. Its doesnt move or fade. I lovd so many colours my all time favourite is Orgasm colour. Day or night its look good on my olive skin tone.

October 02, 2017

Nars

I've been hearing rave reviews of this blush for a long time so I decided to give it a try. although the color did not attract me in the packaging, once I tried it on I loved it and have been using it ever since. great shade that suits almost any skin tone. gives a beautiful natural glow to the face

September 26, 2017

This is the best blush

This blush has lasted me a long time (I know you’re suppose to throw out makeup after so long, but unless I think it’s contaminated, I do not). The color matches any makeup look you go for and it’s not too overpowering. This is by far my favourite blush!

August 30, 2017

This is the perfect blush

Now I know why everyone crave about this blush ! The colors is too pretty and goes with all skin tones ! Its enough pigmented and blend on so beautifuly on the skin ! I love how it looks on my face ,, It does cost a little extra money but its soo worth it !

August 29, 2017

YASSSS

great value- worth every penny
    good quality- a personal fav!
    perfect color- i dont care for blush but this one is a must!
    even nice to add to a bare face

August 16, 2017

Cutee

C'est vraiment cute comme blush...J'adore la couleur, ça va vraiment bien avec ma peau car ça fait ressortir mes joues. J'adore sa pigmentation et la couleur est quand même discrète.

August 13, 2017

Amazing blush

This is a cult favorite for a reason. It works on just about any skin tone and coloring. It is not cheap compared to drugstore brands but worth every penny.

August 11, 2017

True to the name! HA! HA!

This blush threw me for a loop just looking at the color in the package. However, I trusted the beauty bloggers and gave it a try. Seriously, the most gorgeous blush ever! Like EVER! I didn't think it was my color but turns out, it's almost everyone's color just like the bloggers said! Beautiful glowy cheeks that are the perfect pigment! Try it on! You will be in love!

2.8/5

August 07, 2017

Apparently not so good of an orgasm.

I've been hearing rave reviews about NARS blush in Orgasm for years and thought I'd finally see for myself why it's so adored. It does offer a nice golden glow, but I find that I can obtain a better flushed look from a blush/bronzer combo. The golden illumination from Orgasm makes my pores more prominent, which isn't usually an issue for me. It also doesn't give my cheeks much pink color-more golden. (FYI I am relatively fair-skinned with pinkish undertones)

August 07, 2017

Un blush qui en vaut son pesant d'or.

Je recommande le blush de Nars dans la couleur Orgasm sans hésité.
    J'ai une addiction pour le maquillage en général mais un blush qui me donne un effet bonne mine, j'adore.
    Un coup de pinceau et le tour est joué.

Qualités:

- Pigmenté
    - S'applique bien

Pour ce qui est du prix, il est un peu dispendieux mais il en vaut le coup assurément.