Prestige Item
NARS Blush in Orgasm Reviews

NARS blush is available in more than one shade! The blush provides a sheer natural hint of colour to brighten up your face. With transparent pigments, avoid heaviness with NARS Blush.
The Orgasm colour is peachy pink with some shimmer
Sourced from: narscosmetics.com

June 11, 2019

Holy grail

Nothing beats this blush! It’s a definite must have in everyone’s makeup collection. It adds a nice flush to the face and looks very natural. It is very buildable

June 05, 2019

awesome classic colour

If I could have only one blush, it would be this one.

Pros: Gorgeous blendable colour that looks really nice on my NW20 skintone, nicely packaged

Cons: Doesn't last the whole day for me, and these compacts will ALWAYS eventually break.

Overall, a product that is worthy of all the hype!

March 19, 2019

My fav!

NARS blush in orgasm provides a nice shimmer, tiny sparkles that give your face a very youthful look.

The color is soft and natural. (Pink, orange, tanned)

February 20, 2019

HANDS DOWN FAVORITE BLUSH

This blush is absolutely amazing and blends PERFECTLY with my light-medium skintone. It gives me a very healthy natural glow. It is perfect for the office.

September 30, 2018

Nice blush

I have this blush in a mini version but it has lasted quite a long time. It is a very subtle and adds a nice pop of colour to the cheeks. I find that it is quite long lasting as well.

September 27, 2018

Universally exquisite

In my experience, this shade looks amazing on every skin tone and with pretty much any makeup look. I use it every day and I feel that it really pulls my look together and makes me look healthy and alive! I got the mini almost a year ago and it still looks nearly new. Will repurchase forever.

September 20, 2018

I am in love!

I was hunting for a blush forever, something to compliment my skin which seems to have a mind of its own a lot of the time, and I found it! Now, I had heard about NARS Orgasm, but I thought 'yeah yeah, it's all the hype blah blah', and I wish I hadn't been so blockheaded! It is fab, gives my skin such a nice warm glow!!!

September 18, 2018
    New York, United States

Beautiful natural color

This blush couldn't be more aptly named! It gives you the perfect natural flush. This blush looks amazing on so many different skin tones too! It's definitely my go to color! It looks like you just had a good workout and compliments your natural color.

July 20, 2018
    Georgia, United States

Still My Favorite Blush

I've been using this blush for a few years, and it's still easily my favorite. The color, iridescence, it's super beautiful. It's on the pricey side, but I feel it lasts quite awhile.

May 25, 2018

10/10 would buy again

Great product! Stays on all day, great pigment! Definitely worth the cost. I will likely buy again. The product itself seems to last a long time. I've had mine about a month and I don't need to replace it any time soon after using it every day