NARS Blush in Orgasm Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 585 in Blush

NARS blush is available in more than one shade! The blush provides a sheer natural hint of colour to brighten up your face. With transparent pigments, avoid heaviness with NARS Blush.
The Orgasm colour is peachy pink with some shimmer
Sourced from: narscosmetics.com

My Favorite Blush Ever!

As someone who has worked in the beauty world for years before my daughter was born I have used quite a few blushes. This is the one I always go back to and the one that I can always count on. Its great for every skin tone! And I also love that container lasts. You get what you pay for!

My favourite blush!

NARS Blush in Orgasm is a nice light blush that you don't have to worry about applying too much of. It's kind of subtle and very glowy looking on my skin tone. It gives a nice shimmery highlight. A definite must have for everyone, especially for a natural everyday look!

June 21, 2017

It's a great colour for many skin tones.

This colour goes on well pigmented and goes with almost everything. I wear it to fit just about every look! And life is always better with a little sparkle. Am I right?

June 14, 2017

Best Blush Out There

This product I go back to again and again. It is worth the price point. Goes with every skin tone. Perfect peach colour with a hint of shimmer. Little goes a long way. high recommend

June 01, 2017

The only blush brand I keep going back to. It lasts all day and is very pigmented. They also come in a wide variety of colors so you can have different looks each time!

June 01, 2017

I have been eyeing this blush for years but with the price point being higher than I usually like to spend I had my doubts. i honestly wish I had purchased sooner, the color is amazing and has a nice shimmer to it; as well as the staying power on my face lasts all night even with dancing.

May 31, 2017

I'd been considering trying this blush for quite a while as I've read and heard a lot about it so finally bought some at Sephora. Turns out everything I heard was true!

I love this shade, it really does seem to be a universally flattering colour for every skin tone, it works wonderfully on my fair skin. I find it brushes on smoothly, has great blendability and the colour can be built on without looking caky or harsh. The quality is definitely there!

I recently heard this product is now available in a cream or liquid form and I LOVE a cream blush so I'm absolutely going to check that out. It sounds like the thing that will make this my forever blush product!

May 31, 2017

This blush is long lasting and creamy, and is one of my favorites. The color is absolutely beautiful. everyone talks bout how wonderful this blush is and it is all true this blush is awesome.

May 30, 2017

My favorite blush of all time!!! Worth the price! I got it years ago and wear it almost everyday, and it is still full and in great condition. Love this product.

May 29, 2017

I wear very little makeup however this little baddie is 100% always in there. A beautiful combo of oranges and pinks with a nice shimmer. You do not need a lot of this product it is absolutely beautiful whwn very little is applied. So worth it!