NARS Blush in Orgasm Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 599 in Blush

NARS blush is available in more than one shade! The blush provides a sheer natural hint of colour to brighten up your face. With transparent pigments, avoid heaviness with NARS Blush.
The Orgasm colour is peachy pink with some shimmer
Sourced from: narscosmetics.com

August 16, 2017

Cutee

C'est vraiment cute comme blush...J'adore la couleur, ça va vraiment bien avec ma peau car ça fait ressortir mes joues. J'adore sa pigmentation et la couleur est quand même discrète.

August 13, 2017

Amazing blush

This is a cult favorite for a reason. It works on just about any skin tone and coloring. It is not cheap compared to drugstore brands but worth every penny.

August 11, 2017

True to the name! HA! HA!

This blush threw me for a loop just looking at the color in the package. However, I trusted the beauty bloggers and gave it a try. Seriously, the most gorgeous blush ever! Like EVER! I didn't think it was my color but turns out, it's almost everyone's color just like the bloggers said! Beautiful glowy cheeks that are the perfect pigment! Try it on! You will be in love!

2.8/5

August 07, 2017

Apparently not so good of an orgasm.

I've been hearing rave reviews about NARS blush in Orgasm for years and thought I'd finally see for myself why it's so adored. It does offer a nice golden glow, but I find that I can obtain a better flushed look from a blush/bronzer combo. The golden illumination from Orgasm makes my pores more prominent, which isn't usually an issue for me. It also doesn't give my cheeks much pink color-more golden. (FYI I am relatively fair-skinned with pinkish undertones)

August 07, 2017

Un blush qui en vaut son pesant d'or.

Je recommande le blush de Nars dans la couleur Orgasm sans hésité.
    J'ai une addiction pour le maquillage en général mais un blush qui me donne un effet bonne mine, j'adore.
    Un coup de pinceau et le tour est joué.

Qualités:

- Pigmenté
    - S'applique bien

Pour ce qui est du prix, il est un peu dispendieux mais il en vaut le coup assurément.

July 30, 2017

The one blush everyone should have

This blush is pretty much perfect. It applies and blends well, and this is a great colour that I swear it looks great on everyone. It's more expensive, but worth every penny.

July 29, 2017

Waw j'en reviens pas

La couleur est juste canon, et la pigmentation n'en parlons pas, ce blush est juste une perle rare, je l'adore plus que tout, mais je trouve que son prix est beaucoup trop élevé même si c'est un excellent blush.

July 11, 2017

I'm in love with this product.

La couleur, la pigmentation, l'application tout est wow de ce fard à joue là, il vaut la peine d'être acheté malgré son prix élevé. Je ne regrette aucunement mon achat.

July 07, 2017

Love the color

This blush color is so natural yet so pretty! I absolutely loved this blush and it is my go to for my daily makeup routine. It is a must buy for daily use!

June 21, 2017

My Favorite Blush Ever!

As someone who has worked in the beauty world for years before my daughter was born I have used quite a few blushes. This is the one I always go back to and the one that I can always count on. Its great for every skin tone! And I also love that container lasts. You get what you pay for!

Love or Hate The Rain

Christmas shopping?

Get To Know Each Other

Do you have any pets?

sandhur has posted in the forum topic
    Nutella or Peanut Butter

meyera added a new review for
    U by Kotex Click Tampon