Good

NARS Highlighting Blush in Albatross Reviews

Ranked #385 out of 572 in Blush

April 02, 2016

This is a great subtle highlight with cool gold undertones. It isn't as vibrant on first swipe but can definitely be built up for more glow. I like using this as an everyday highlight.

February 15, 2016

This is such a beautiful highlighter that looks good on just about every skin tone. It's a white gold highlight. I like to use this on my cheekbones, inner corner of the eyes, & brow bone. It's very pigmented as well so, a little a little goes a long way.

October 04, 2012

I am in love with this highlighter! it gives me the perfect glow whenever I need it. In my opinion, it has this beautiful light gold color to brighten you up and make heads turn. I receive compliments every time I use Nars Albatross. No complaints, highly recommended and the price is worth it due to the quality, will purchase again when I run out but that won't be for awhile, it is a small package but a little goes a long way, be gentle when applying, you don't want to be glowing too much.

pathway2nowhere added a new review for

krysten26 added a new review for
    Werther's Mocha Candy

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil

sjendersby added a new review for
    Pears Soap