Native Deodorant (Coconut and Vanilla) Reviews

January 20, 2020
    Doncaster, United Kingdom

My multi-year search is over

For the last ten years, yes ten years, I've struggled to find a working deodorant. I have sensitive skin, especially under my arm pits. Conventional deodorants usually left my armpits looking like they had chemical burns on them. So I switched to natural, organic deodorants found in health food stores. Almost the same issues and on top of it they left me smelling funky. I tried the crystal deodorants, homemade, and even no deodorant. None of these issues helped and to make matters more difficult, any lack of deodorant lead to an over production of bacteria in my pits giving me "The Philly Funk"- an unpleasant and embarrassing fungal infection on armpit hair (I also can't shave my armpit hair because of how sensitive my skin is). So yeah, basically a smelly, uncomfortable mess.

On a whim a concerned family member, who was also not enjoying my smell!!, came across Native deodorant last year. She bought me the three trial pack and for close to a year now, after over a decade of feeling self-conscious and always worried about my scent/ being itchy or straight up in pain I have found a solution. I've been using Native for a year now and I can't believe the difference. I feel comfortable not just in how this deodorant makes me feel, but also glad to know I didn't have to resort to some chemical laden prescription solution. Native's sensitive unscented is the perfect solution for anyone in search of a deodorant not only more closely aligned with what your body's chemistry needs, but also a better health and beauty product for the environment.

January 13, 2020

Better than antiperspirant!

I’ve used all the natural deodorants available on this planet and nothing works like Native. The scents are SO NICE plus they work so well. I do not have to reapply throughout a busy work day, and I don’t smell even after a gym session!

November 25, 2019
    Texas, United States

I'll be buying again!

I bought this Native Deodorant at target it was around $11 dollars I was debating if to buy it or not, so I finally decided to give it a try and I'm happy with the purchase. I like that it has a nice light smell and it lasts. The only thing is it doesn't stop my sweating.

1.0/5

November 11, 2019

Not Effective and Horrible Customer Service

Our whole family tried Native deodorant and while not all scents caused a rash with us, they were ALL ineffective at keeping us from smelling. It’s really just a fragrant cream for your underarms, not helpful as a deodorant at all. Customer service is a complete joke. They don’t stand behind their products at all. Not a company people should be giving their business to.

October 26, 2019
    United Kingdom

Smells Too good could actually eat it!

I abesolutley love this natural deoderent. After spending years to find one that was super effective for me I had to ship it over from annother country so I had a look in Holland and Barrett and started trying my luck again. This product was by far the most amazing one I could find . It not only apply’s easy it smells amazing too and lasts all days 100% reccomend this product :)

September 11, 2019
    Florida, United States

All natural deodorant that is great for sensitive pits

I received a starter kit from @native products of their coconut vanilla deodorant and love that it has #noaluminum #noparabens #nosulfates I have ditched my previous natural deodorant in favor of this one because it is creamy soft on my sensitive pits, works well for odor protection, is #crueltyfree meaning no testing performed on animals, and all products are made here in the U.S. This deodorant will not stop you from sweating (not an anti-perspiring) but it does release a heavenly coconut vanilla scent even throughout my heaviest workouts at the gym. I recommend a 5.0/5.0. #gonative #nativeambassador #native #nativedeodorant #cleanbeauty #healthybeauty #aluminumfree #parabenfree #sulfatefree #healthylife #cleanbeautyproducts #cleanbeautythatworks

August 13, 2019
    New York, United States

Native Deodorant Coconut & vanilla

I absolutely love this deodorant. the best natural deodorant, I personally have ever come across. will definitely be buying and restocking. you can usually find coupons around the web, I strongly recommend. It’s natural and free from all the additives...!

August 11, 2019

The Best Natural Deodorant

I heard so much about this deodorant so I decided to try it out. At first I was a bit nervous because I've heard that the first couple of days/week resulting in bad odor, apparently your body needs to adjust from regular deodorant with chemicals to natural deodorants. I didn't have any bad odor and I'm happy to say that this deodorant worked on me instantly. I highly recommend this deodorant to anyone who wants to switch from their regular deodorant to a more natural one. It's a bit expensive at 10 dollars a stick but well worth it. The coconut scent is great. I will continue to use it and will not be going back to deodorants with aluminum and other natural chemicals.

July 08, 2019

Smell like a cookie!

I am obsessed with this deodorant! Not only is it safe to use, but this scent smells like cookies! It works amazing!! I put it on once in the morning and I'm good all day long. I even got my boyfriend to start using it!

July 03, 2019

Love this

I made the switch to natural deodorant about a month ago. I bought the trial size ones so I could carry them with me. I live the smell of all of them. I am a very sweaty person and these work wonders. I do reapply at my lunch just to make myself feel better since it doesn't keep your dry. The first week I felt like I always smelt but as my body got use to the change I find I can go longer and longer without feeling like I need to reapply.. would recommend these to everyone