Native Deodorant (Coconut and Vanilla) Reviews

September 11, 2019
    Florida, United States

All natural deodorant that is great for sensitive pits

I received a starter kit from @native products of their coconut vanilla deodorant and love that it has #noaluminum #noparabens #nosulfates I have ditched my previous natural deodorant in favor of this one because it is creamy soft on my sensitive pits, works well for odor protection, is #crueltyfree meaning no testing performed on animals, and all products are made here in the U.S. This deodorant will not stop you from sweating (not an anti-perspiring) but it does release a heavenly coconut vanilla scent even throughout my heaviest workouts at the gym. I recommend a 5.0/5.0. #gonative #nativeambassador #native #nativedeodorant #cleanbeauty #healthybeauty #aluminumfree #parabenfree #sulfatefree #healthylife #cleanbeautyproducts #cleanbeautythatworks

August 13, 2019
    New York, United States

Native Deodorant Coconut & vanilla

I absolutely love this deodorant. the best natural deodorant, I personally have ever come across. will definitely be buying and restocking. you can usually find coupons around the web, I strongly recommend. It’s natural and free from all the additives...!

August 11, 2019

The Best Natural Deodorant

I heard so much about this deodorant so I decided to try it out. At first I was a bit nervous because I've heard that the first couple of days/week resulting in bad odor, apparently your body needs to adjust from regular deodorant with chemicals to natural deodorants. I didn't have any bad odor and I'm happy to say that this deodorant worked on me instantly. I highly recommend this deodorant to anyone who wants to switch from their regular deodorant to a more natural one. It's a bit expensive at 10 dollars a stick but well worth it. The coconut scent is great. I will continue to use it and will not be going back to deodorants with aluminum and other natural chemicals.

July 08, 2019

Smell like a cookie!

I am obsessed with this deodorant! Not only is it safe to use, but this scent smells like cookies! It works amazing!! I put it on once in the morning and I'm good all day long. I even got my boyfriend to start using it!

July 03, 2019

Love this

I made the switch to natural deodorant about a month ago. I bought the trial size ones so I could carry them with me. I live the smell of all of them. I am a very sweaty person and these work wonders. I do reapply at my lunch just to make myself feel better since it doesn't keep your dry. The first week I felt like I always smelt but as my body got use to the change I find I can go longer and longer without feeling like I need to reapply.. would recommend these to everyone

May 14, 2019

Best Deodorant Ever

This is by far the best natural deodorant I’ve ever tried, and I’ve tried a lot of them. Keeps you dry, you don’t smell and the scent is so good. The autoship is a life saver too.

April 30, 2019

Best natural deodorant

I recently ordered this deodorant because lots of friends recommended it to me. I love the scents I picked and can’t wait to order more! It’s been super effective so far. I recently started having a reaction to the deodorant I usually use so making the switch has been great for me

April 16, 2019

My absolute go to natural deodorant !

After doing research and learning about the chemicals that are part of common deodorants I went on a quest to find natural alternatives. This deodorant works great and the consistency is more like a lotion, it smells great and doesn't leave any white residue.

If you are on the fence and considering purchasing this product I would highly recommend it because I am confident that you will be so impressed that you will never go back.

April 16, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Smells good, works well

I wear this scent to work (physically demanding, kitchen work) and haven’t had an issue smelling bad throughout the day. A second apply at break has always been necessary, but the more I use Native the more that’s becoming untrue. They don’t keep you dry, but that’s part of it being a natural deodorant. My armpits no longer have that funky, fake deodorant smell all the time. Plus shaving armpits after other deodorants was a nightmare, native doesn’t react the same way in the shower 😊

March 27, 2019

Love Native Deodorant

Paraben and aluminum free. I have been using this for the last two years. I had tried others, but found they weren't effective. Love the variety of light scents. And it works!!!!!