Native Deodorant Reviews

Good - 0

September 17, 2018

Good deodorant

A friend gave me this deodorant it’s Paraben and aluminum free being the we both have had lumps & cysts removed she said this is the best. It took some getting used to as its not as smooth going on. Almost feels like I really have to rub with effort unlike my usual brand but it does work well

April 16, 2018

I won't use another deodorant

We put so many chemicals on our body, it's refreshing to eliminate some with Native deodorant. A common complaint is that it doesn't work (sweaty and stinky) but give it time for your body to detox your regular deodorant and adjust to Native...you'll love it!

March 14, 2018

Works great but too expensive

I have always had a bit of a smell problem and wanted to try a natural deodorant so I tried native pumpkin spice and loved it! I noticed within a week I no longer had smell issues but at $10US per stick ($12 if I buy individually) I find that really expensive. So I'm searching for another one. I also wish that the 3 packs came with more options. For instance I loved smelling like pumpkin pie so if I wanted to stock up I'd prefer the price for the 3 pack

2.7/5

February 22, 2018

Native Deodorant Sample Package

Hey there,

We might be cute and sweet, but most of us sweats... Not fun but that’s what it is and have to deal with it. Some it’s a bit and some it’s a lot.

In my case, I was the unfortunate teenager with uncontrollable sweat glands. Over the years it got better but I would be dreaming in flying high colours if I would leave the house without treating my underarms and hope I’d smell fresh all day.

So I’ve tried almost every thing. Am I discouraged? Um, yup.

So when I saw an ad on social media about the Native Deodorant, I caved.

I love the idea of a friendlier Deodorant. Presentation is great, you can order a full size deo or opt for their sample package.

I was tempted by it, but the idea of a coconut vanilla scent was appealing. But I wanted to try some of the other scents also.

Once I received the package, crossed my fingers and hoped it would work and protect me from any bad odour.

I hate to do this and give a not so good rating, but it’s my experience.

Most scents are great. My fave is the coconut one. The product itself goes on a bit pasty. And you know it’s there, you can feel it. And as for my clothes, I wear mostly black. The amount of white clumps on my clothes.... looked like I rubbed a wet gooey bar of soap on my clothes.

So basically, love the scents, love the idea, love the packaging. But in my case of heavy sweating and not-so-fresh smell... Not a good option for me. But I’m sure it would be great for any of you who just needs a regular deodorant.

Careful, these products are not anti-perspirant.