Nature's Domain Dog Food

Nature's Domain Dog Food Reviews

Ranked #206 out of 313 in Pet Products

April 21, 2017

I am pretty particular about what I feed my French bulldog as he is prone to allergies and digestive upsets. We adopted him at the age of 4 and switched him to the salmon and sweet potato blend almost right away. He has never had a problem on this food and seems to enjoy eating it. There are some ingredients that I would prefer to not feed him (preservatives, additives etc) however for being a budget friendly brand it is pretty good and contains real foods more than bi-products. The large bag lasts us months!

February 14, 2016

I love Nature's Domain Dog food because it is grain free. The ingredient list contains real, recognizable stuff. I have two puppies with lots of energy and they love this food. I've bought all of the different kinds and just alternate the flavours every time I buy a new bag for them. The variety of flavours that it comes in is great so they don't get bored of their food. This is a great quality dog food, especially for the price and I love that it is available in big bags at Costco. I will continue buying this for my dogs.

March 15, 2015

This is a very solid Costco line product. It's an all natural line of dog food that comes in a few different flavours for your pup. The best part? The price! Considering this is an all-natural product, it does not come with the expensive price tag. We switched our dog from a pet store brand all natural food, saved twenty bucks a bag, and our dog is actually healthier now that she's on this stuff. Love it!