Nature's Gate 32,000 I.U. Vitamin E Roll-on

Nature's Gate 32,000 I.U. Vitamin E Roll-on Reviews

1 review
Ranked #276 out of 313 in Vitamins/Minerals

May 15, 2012

Totally a holy grail product.

I use this all over my body and have nothing but great results from it. Any cuts or burns I put this on daily and massage it in, this stuff is literally magic. I burned myself quite badly when I accidentally brushed against my pressure cooker and it left me with 1 inch mark on my arm. Usually burn scars stay dark on my skin for a long time before they lighten to fade away. I put vitamin e oil on it religiously twice a day and in two weeks I have barely noticeable scar left, it's like it skipped the dark pigmentation stage and went straight to the fading away stage. This is the same thing with any cuts, the scar was smooth to the touch within a week and it healed flat so when the scar does fade it will be unnoticeable

My nose as been chapped on my face from rubbing tissues on it all day (allergies) and I just rub in some vitamin e oil at night and it keeps from nose from being rubbed raw.

This is a very thick oil and it feels sticky but I prefer that because it doubles as a barrier for burns and cuts and keeps the area moist. Also I feel that it lasts longer, when I apply it in the morning and massage it a bit in the afternoon there is still a slight tackiness to the area which makes me feel like the area is still being treated by the vitamin e oil.

I love this stuff and because it's so thick you don't need a lot, just need to massage it to spread it around. There is no smell and the rollerball makes application really easy.bv.

Pucerette added a new review for
    AXE YOU Body Spray