Neilson 1% Chocolate Milk

Ranked #1 out of 64 in Milk & Cream

Average Price:  $.99

July 23, 2017

Goes down really smooth

Neilson 1% Chocolate Milk is about the only Brand really that I buy in Chocolate.We like the taste and it's rich and creamy and goes down really smooth.I like it personally and think that it tastes better than white.White Milk is suppose to be good for you ,plenty of Calcium to help keep your bones healthy and strong,and I'm sure Chocolate milk must work the same way.I like a tall glass of Chocolate Milk with Oatmeal Cookies.I guess there's a kid in all of us.I recommend this product for you to try.

July 23, 2017

Yummy

This chocolate milk is pretty bomb. It's a great source of calcium. I love drinking it after a work out. Not too expensive and goes on sale often! Great buy!

July 12, 2017

Cheap chocolate milk!

I typically like to buy the local milk but when i cant i go to this!Its cheap and i can find them on sale for a dollar!I love putting these in my lunches

June 07, 2017

I love this brand of chocolate milk ! It's super rich and and alot creamier than most chocolate milks. I also love that this chocolate milk goes on sale so often that I'm able to pick it up pretty regularly with out having to pay an arm and a leg !

3.2/5

May 05, 2017

Neilson 1% is all I buy for my family's white and chocolate milk enjoyment. I agree with the comment below, its not as Chocolatey at is used to be. 1L is gone in no time which is good so it is forgotten about and goes bad but nope that would not happen here. Price is very expensive when not on sale at Grocery Stores. At Corner stores it is cheapest to buy the 3L big carton. But Neilson is all I would drink

May 05, 2017

I sure do miss the real chocolatey flavour of chocolate milk. This is as close as I can seem to find and will drink it and buy it again. It could be a bit more chocolatey. I now that is not a real word :)

May 04, 2017

Chocolate milk is a staple in our home. With five children a 1 litre is gone in no time. We prefer this brand over others as we find the taste is smooth. We do add milk to it as we find it makes it less heavy.

May 04, 2017

I usually drink this product in the small boxes as they are perfect to bring for lunch, and you can find this product in most convenience stores. I have been enjoying neilson's chocolate milk and milk for years, and is the only brand in drink.

March 31, 2017

I love this chocolate milk! The taste is rich, creamy and kicks that chocolate craving. You also can't beat the price. We pick this up for cheap at Walmart as a treat every Saturday.

March 08, 2017

I always grab this chocolate milk when it's on sale for a dollar at Walmart . It's my favourite brand . It's nice and creamy and has a good chocolate taste .