Nesquick Chocolate Powder Reviews
Ranked #13 in Miscellaneous

May 31, 2017

We love having this chocolate powder from Nesquick in our house. We usually buy the big round container and it lasts forever. Its great for making chocolate milk but I also like to sprinkle some on my ice cream. Its great in icing too!

May 30, 2017

This chocolate powder mix is the best I have been using this since I was little now in troduce this to my daughter and she loves it with some pancakes or for breakfast!

April 29, 2017

I love how easily the powder dissolves in either cold or hot milk. It tastes soooo good either way. I honestly prefer this to the syrup. If I only have vanilla ice-cream, I add some powder and mix it. Mixes so well as I get chocolate ice-cream

April 21, 2017

This was the best chocolate milk powder I ever used now and when I was younger, it tastes amazing and is always sold for a decent price, I would recommend this to anyone who loves Chocolate milk and wants to save money.

April 10, 2017

I've just discovered probably the best perk of being an adult: Chocolate with every meal? Sold!

For less than ten bucks (regular price at Walmart!), I bought myself a huge 1.36KG canister of the powdered chocolate Nesquick. I was surprised that it said to use just two tablespoons into my cup of milk (I could of swore when I was a kid, no less than ten heaping scoops and a wee squirt of milk would do)...
    Anyhow, I followed the directions, and it tastes incredible! Such a creamy, smooth chocolate taste. The taste is simply filled with nostalgia. And apparently the adults in my life way back then were right - you really don't need ten scoops to get the same exact awesome flavour! Huh.

I also tried two tablespoons of the powder, about one tablespoon of milk, stirred that til creamy, then poured just-boiled water over to fill up the mug while stirring. Best hot chocolate I've had in years! It goes down easy - none of the grits you get with no name stuff.
    The canister says you can even make hot chocolate with mixing straight warm milk with the powder, but I had to try it with water because let's face it: lactose-free Milk is expensive!
    I'm very happy and even found a few recipes I can use Nesquick for (instead of Cocoa - which costs way more than this huge can). Totally going to keep my pantry stocked with Nesquick from now on.

January 09, 2017

Have always loved this stuff as do my kids. I do think it's very overpriced though, so we only buy it when it goes on sale. It's always great to use to make chocolate macaroons instead of cocoa powder.

January 09, 2017

Delicious! My kids love the taste and it's very easy for them to make their own glass of chocolate milk. A great alternative if you can't find the syrup!

August 08, 2016

Un quick en poudre que tu mets sans du lait, mais qui n'aime pas ça ? J'en mets aussi parfois dans ma crème glacé à la vanille, dans des céréales et dans mes smoothies. C'est délicieux. Chaques matins, sans exception, j'ai mon quick dans les mains, je ne peux juste plus m'en passer.