NESTLÉ® DRUMSTICK® Frozen Dessert Cones Reviews

October 07, 2020

Nestle Drumstick frozen dessert cones

Hi. I really enjoy eating Nestle chocolate Oreo flavor drumstick cones it taste good . I like buy in summer it cool you off heat in summer time . They always on sales on grocery stores. I would highly recommend to buy and serve you guest in dessert . I do the same . It very affordable to buy.

September 01, 2020

Amazing Cone!

Nestle Drumsticks are so tasty and satisfy the sweet craving. I prefer the solid chocolate dip over peanut dip but both are delicious. Dip is so thick and sweet. Price is too high normally but will get when on sale.

August 31, 2020

i would recommend this product

this yummy cold treat is very good for a hot day in summer or just to eat it, there’s nuts in it so people allergic to it it’s not a good idea to eat it but i recommend this product

August 31, 2020

My favourite treat

I love these ice cream treats. Since I'm a big peanut fan, the outer coating is my favourite part. I also like the caramel center. The chocolate filled cone tip is the best last bite!

March 25, 2020
    Michigan, United States

Awesome taste

We love drumsticks! The cone is crunchy, with chocolate on the inside. The ice cream is delicious and creamy. I also like that the peanuts on the outside are not chewy, but crunchy. Other brands cones are also soggy. There is a huge difference between the off brand and drumsticks!

March 25, 2020
    Washington, United States

Super yummy!

Who does not like ice cream! This ice cream cones from Nestle taste delicious and are made with high quality ingredients. My kids ask them all the time!

August 04, 2019

THE BEST ICECREAM IN A CONE

This has to be the best ice-cream in a stick ever. The ice-cream is always delicious, no matter what flavour you get! The cone is the best part, I love the crunchy texture, and the chocolate that is enrobed inside is to die for. When you reach the bottom its an amazing nugget of chocolate that just melts in your mouth... Im in love!

August 04, 2019

Delicious

Best boughten ice cream cones. These ice creams are packed with flavour and amazing textures. These are smooth crunchy and chewy all in one. And the cone is the best part.

January 28, 2019

Always hits the spot!

I recently went to the grocery and purchased the chocolate and peanut butter drumsticks. It was filling, and not to sweet. Only downside was the peanut butter was to hard and I would of enjoyed it if it was a little softer.

November 14, 2018

Don't Look at it

I Love this ice cream one of my favorites buy them all the time they don't Last in my house .my kids love them too got to have one every day when they come home from school 👌👌