Nestle nesquik individual strawberry milk

Nestle nesquik individual strawberry milk Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 55 in Milk & Cream

Taste

August 23, 2016

I love he chocolate nesquick so thought I'd try these. I love the convenience of the individual packages and not having to mix it as with the syrup nesquick. I thought it had a good strawberry flavour. I'm sure they aren't super healthy but hey it says it has less sugar. Much more expensive than mixing your own but okay when on sale

Taste

July 23, 2016

I got these for my son because I felt he wasn't drinking as much milk as he should be. These have 25% less sugar than other flavoured milk beverages and are made with fresh milk.

These are the perfect size for him he's 4 and he loves the strawberry flavour. (also available in chocolate ), these are about $3.50 which isn't cheap but I would defiantly pay it for a healthier alternative to juice.

I tried these myself because I thought that they would still be super sweet and they were not, these taste like fresh milk with a hint of strawberry. Very yummy.