Nestle Smarties Candies Reviews
#2 in Candy

November 02, 2018

Love, love, LOVE!

This is a candy that I can eat again and again without tiring. It tastes so good and the chocolate is just so creamy and delicious I can not understand how a person can not like this.
    This will always remind me of my childhood

Un classique

Que dire sur les smarties ? c'est un classique, c'est toujours agréable de manger les mêmes bonbons que dans son enfance.
    Il est évident que côté valeur nutritive ce n'est pas super puisque ce sont des friandises mais une fois de temps en temps, c'est très bien surtout pour Halloween !

3.2/5

July 18, 2018

Not like they used to be

For some reason I find the taste a bit bitter than when I was growing up. I was always excited to receive a box of smarties, but now not so much. My children feel the same way. Maybe because now there is more options than when I was growing up.

Eat the red one last

These colorful candy covered chocolate candies are wonderful. Toss a handful in your mouth and let them melt, WOW, and the crunchy coating, GREAT. Doesn't matter which color is last, they all taste great.

July 16, 2018

Any age anytime always a treat

No matter how young or old smarties has been, and always will be a classic treat! Enjoy on their own, crushed up over ice cream, or add to any dessert favourite :)

May 10, 2018

When it comes to candy, who needs nutrition?

Yes, candy coated chocolate doesn't exactly have a ton of nutritional value however, they taste awesome, and have withstood the hands of time! These smartie candies have been here longer than some of the members on this site and will likely be here long after the youngest members are gone. They are great to eat alone, or in a trail mix. Awesome for cooking, or decorating a cake with your children. Tons of fun for both young and old alike.

May 07, 2018

A Great Treat!

I LOVE Smarties. The taste and texture are where it's at. When I want to savour them, I let a few slowly melt in my mouth. But sometimes that crunch is what I'm after and I throw a bunch in my mouth and crunch them up. Either way, Smarties are the best!

March 10, 2018

Where's the RED??

Where's the red?? and blue and purple while I am at it. I buy smarties a LOT and it seems more and more 75% of the smarties are orange! YUCK! Guessing red food dye is the most expensive maybe? With all the crates of smarties I have bought over the years, the last few years the ratio of any colour but orange has strangely decreased. This is not just a "random" selection process, I truly believe they are making less of the desirable colours.

March 10, 2018

SMARTIES!

Who can hate on smarites?! The chocolate is perfect! The coating is perfect! The taste is to die for! I think these are the perfect treat to buy for myself and my kids as well. I will probably forever continue to purchase these :)

March 09, 2018

i love smarties

These delicious candy coated chocolate is delicious. It is smooth and I COULD JUST EAT ONE AFTER ANOTHER. I really enjoy this chocolate and would buy it a again.