Nestle Smarties Candies Reviews
#3 in Candy

September 10, 2020

Great Treat

Smarties have been an all time favourite of mine since I was a child. As an adult I still indulge in them every once and a while and my children now my children enjoy them. They are a Halloween staple and a periodic treat for my kids. I’d recommend them to a friend.

July 25, 2020
    Washington, United States

Yummy!

I love the Nestle Smarties candies! I love that inside has chocolate and outside is crunchy! I perfect for my cookies as well, my kids go crazy for them!

June 07, 2020

YUMMY

Love smarties! Once you start you can't stop! Crunchy outer part filled with chocolate gives a good feeling inside my mouth. I always loved picking out the colours!

April 30, 2020

Our fave

Smarties are our all time favourite from childhood. Crunchy outer part filled with chocolate gives a good feeling inside my mouth. Me and my daughter both love them to eat. We take it in our bag while going outside.

April 01, 2020

Better when I was a kid

These are alright, but nothing to call home about. They are basically Canadian M&Ms;. They are kind of thin though, and have a lack of chocolate in the centre. Kind of waxy tasting too. Not as good as they were when I was a kid. (Everything always is better when you recall childhood tastes...).

January 03, 2020

Yummy

Smarties are delicious. There are many in a pack so they are great for sharing with my children. I am not a huge fan of the "natural flavour", and much prefer the old flavouring.

December 03, 2019
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom

The best!

This chocolate is one of my favourites. I have enjoyed this chocolate throughout my childhood and continue to do so now. The crunchiness of the shell combined with the creamy chocolate is a combo that makes this chocolate one of the nation’s best.

November 26, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Good but there are better options

When I was a kid I used to eat these a lot, but I have tried them now and they don't taste great. Maybe too much expectation of something. They are ok but there are deffinetly other similar chocolates out there that taste way better.

July 30, 2019

Love It

I love these so much. I have been eating them since childhood and never get tired of these. They taste so dam amazing. I love how they come in every single colour.

July 24, 2019

Love this candy!

I love this fun candy snack. I love the crunch and the delicious chocolate inside that melts right in your mouth. You can never go wrong choosing smarties! Great taste